TLOU:Remastered Photo Mode Showcase

Alright! Here's a few from me! Maybe more than a few :] I'll post better ones another time. I had all my settings out of wack on the first batch, I gave the photos a white overlay which is what looked best on my TV. Better ones, soon to come!

These were taken before Photo Mode was an available option for me:

NnZaww5.jpgvXzFBfD.jpg

xipkMv6.jpg

NJwdqx0.jpg

Photo Mode:

GWaBKW1.jpg

1bsZAnj.jpg

ufp0abh.jpg

fABJGEr.jpg

Edited by Blankmar
  • Like 3

Maybe this is a silly question, but how is everyone getting full-sized screenshots off of their PS4? When I share mine they are resized to a smaller resolution.

The only way I know of to get them full size is to send them to a dummy account via a PSN message and then access the message from the PS app on your phone. 

Maybe this is a silly question, but how is everyone getting full-sized screenshots off of their PS4? When I share mine they are resized to a smaller resolution.

The only way I know of to get them full size is to send them to a dummy account via a PSN message and then access the message from the PS app on your phone.

Press triangle on the photos and copy them to a USB drive. And can someone please tell me how to post full sized photos on this thread instead of just small attachments? I'd really love to share some of mine. Edited by moneymike920
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Press triangle on the photos and copy them to a USB drive. And can someone please tell me how to post full sized photos on this thread instead of just small attachments? I'd really love to share some of mine.

This is really late, dear god, but here: Most of us doing this are using another site such as Imageshack,Imgur or even Dropbox for their image hosting. After that we click the icon of a photo next to the '< >' code icon. Should be the 11th icon from the left in the 'Reply To This Topic' editor box. This allows us to link to the direct link of the image, thus rendering it in full scale in the post.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is really late, dear god, but here: Most of us doing this are using another site such as Imageshack,Imgur or even Dropbox for their image hosting. After that we click the icon of a photo next to the '< >' code icon. Should be the 11th icon from the left in the 'Reply To This Topic' editor box. This allows us to link to the direct link of the image, thus rendering it in full scale in the post.

Do we need to have an account for either of the image hosting sites or can we use it as a guest.

Do we need to have an account for either of the image hosting sites or can we use it as a guest.

For Imageshack and dropbox you do, but not for imgur. However, with both imgur & Imageshack you can log in with your facebook accounts. 

• Like 1