Favorite COD Game and Modes?

COD4 (Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare) - It's been this game since COD: W@W, which is my 2nd favorite in the series, and will more than likely remain this way forever, since no other COD game has been good enough to surpass COD4 (personally).

Hey man, what was it that made MW2 S&D so much better?

In my opinion MW3 multiplayer was the best, I liked Team Deathmatch and Kill Confirmed, I am in love with the Model 1887 shotgun, makes me want to play it now actually lol.

I guess you're comparing MW3's S&D to MW2? If so, I just think that MW2 had a certain perfect movement to it (and maybe general map size too) to where Search & Destroy was quiet and slow paced usually up until the final moments where it went crazy sometimes - it felt very fun and tactical. MW3 for almost all game modes were just too fast for me where it felt like you could get to the other side of the map too quick and the movement and flow felt less perfect in MW3 and stuff. It just didn't stick as well to me, but everyone has a different favorite COD game though ;)

Edited by BlindMango

• 1 month later...

My overall favourite Call of Duty would have to be Black Ops. All-Round great game. Loved the Campaign, played the hell out of the Multiplayer and Zombies just got better because World at War Zombies just felt too clunky. Combat Training was pretty cool too.

The best Multiplayer has to be Call of Duty 4. The only Call of Duty game that I've maxed out prestige-wise, and the first experience I had playing an online fps game. It also had the best mode of Search and Destroy for me. I remember not knowing what I was doing the first time I played and running to the other side of the map and finding a whole bunch of snipers. Frag out!

The most challenging (and rewarding) would have to be Call of Duty Classic. Veteran on that game was a bitch! No regen, no med kits, so going through levels took ages, trying to find the best route and not getting shot. What a game.

My favourite campaign would be Black Ops. The numbers, Mason! What do they mean! and everyone loves a bit of Reznov.

Black Ops, 4, Classic, MW2, WaW, MW3, Ghosts (haven't played AW, BO2, 2 or 3 so I can't comment on them)

Edited by Half-H3ro