Which Game Company can you not help but fanboy/girl over?

DEMON

Naughty Dog, but i'm more of a fan instead of a fanboy, i'm not blinded by my love for their games, i know when they fuck up and i know they fucked up a lot.

When it comes to Jak and Daxter though... i'm one of those fanboys, i see nothing wrong with those games and when people say it sucks i tell them to git gud. Except for The Last Frontier (or Daxter, although it wasn't as bad), it wasn't made by ND so there's your excuse.  :giggle:

LEVEL-5. The only game of theirs I didn't like was White Knight Chronicles.

Also, Media Molecule. They seem like genuine gamers who just love video games, and it shows in LBP.

I used to like Naughty Dog, before they moved away from platformers, and moved into "super realistic, totally deep" story games.

I also used to like Square Enix, but they haven't made a good Final Fantasy in over a decade (in my opinion).

I like Rocksteady, but it's still way to early to tell if they can actually make great games, or if they can only make great Batman games.

Game Freak, Intelligent Systems, Level 5, and TellTale Games tend to make eager to know what games they'll make next without worrying about the final product.

Capcom as a developer has some of my favorite franchises (Ace Attorney, Dead Rising, MegaMan, Street Fighter) but several of the talented folks, like Keiji Inafune and Shinji Mikami, have left it so I'm not sure how those franchises will go without them.

Naughty Dog (for Jak and Daxter), NIS (for Hyperdimension Neptunia) , Rockstar (for Grand Theft Auto), and Game Freak (for Pokemon), even though I have only played one of their individual series, I am planning on buying the Nathan Drake series since I have no games to play at the moment and I have also been always interested on the other games that NIS and Rockstar have made.

Well if I had to choose it would have to be Namco Bandai because of the dragonball z games and the naruto games they release. I have never ran into any glitches with Namco unlike other companies. But I won't play everything they release, example is dark souls, and a few others.