Which Game Company can you not help but fanboy/girl over?

DEMON

See the title of the thread.

We all can't help that we probably have those game companies that can do no wrong in our eyes, have to own all their game titles..  What's yours?

Mines is Platinum Games.  So far, not one of their games have disappointed me yet and are maybe the biggest reason I recently purchased a Wii U (Bayonetta 2 and possible future titles).

Edited by DEMON

hmmmm.. Is Aksys considered as an answer? didn't realized that I have all 4 vita games they have localized, dunno why but love them... and if given by chance to buy their games.. will definitely buy all their PS3 game... 

Probably Atlus.

Sure, there are a few games that they've released that I didn't really enjoy, but I still think that they're an awesome company and I still like a lot of their games.

I'm getting pretty fond of NIS too, just wish I had more of their games. Level-5 is pretty awesome too.

Edited by Cheezburgrs
  • Like 1

Platinum. I used to for BioWare but I've been skeptical of their stuff since Mass Effect 3. Hopefully Dragon Age: Inquisition changes that.

Edited by omegarevan

Capcom, growing up in the 90's and being apart of the Arcade scene made it one of the best times ever if you loved your 2d scrolling beat em ups.

Capcom churned out some right gems with Cadillacs and Dinosaurs, Aliens vs Predator, The punisher and Captain Commando.

For those reasons I have always had a soft spot for Capcom and still do to this day.

Rockstar. They've left the biggest and most indelible mark on gaming over the past fifteen years, and continue to be at the forefront of the open-world game. Even less commercially successful games of theirs (like Max Payne 3 and The Warriors) are brimming with unquestionable quality. There are a few game companies that are moving up the ladder in terms of my affection for them, but no company over the course the past fifteen years have consistently put out games that I adored and put as many hours in to. 

In short, they know how to make a fucking game. 

Edited by Gotakibono
  • Like 1

Nintendo: I haven't actually acquired much Nintendo stuff in a long while, but when I see their games announced or advertised, it usually makes me smirk. It just gives me the warm and fuzzies.

id: Starting with Wolfenstein 3d and Commander Keen (or at least the shareware od CK), then crescendoing with DOOM, id had balls of plenty in the DOS era. Even afterwards with DOOM 3, Wolfenstein, and  Wolfenstein: The New Order, they proved they could make quality games. I even liked Rage! Also, no one should fail to recognize the impact Quake had on rise and success of online competitive multiplayer.

Polyphony Digital

Naughty Dog

Rockstar

I'm not what I'd consider a fanboy over those companies but I consider them to be the best in the business. Each game they've made has been fantastic, and I think they've done more for gaming than just about any other developer out there. Whenever they announce a new game I already know it is going to be good without having to hear anything about it, I trust them based on their track record. 

Parker