Last movie you've seen between 1960-2010

KiNg_PK

Just as the title says, what is that last movie you've seen that was made/released in that time frame that you enjoyed. And if possible, suggest a movie within the same time frame, or maybe a TV show.04-the-good-the-bad-and-the-ugly.jpgHere happens to be one of mine, although it's a string of movies this one happens to be my favorite, followed by A Fistful of Dollars. 

And a piece of toast to whoever can tell me what they called this Genre of Western films.

Just as the title says, what is that last movie you've seen that was made/released in that time frame that you enjoyed. And if possible, suggest a movie within the same time frame, or maybe a TV show.04-the-good-the-bad-and-the-ugly.jpgHere happens to be one of mine, although it's a string of movies this one happens to be my favorite, followed by A Fistful of Dollars. 

And a piece of toast to whoever can tell me what they called this Genre of Western films.

This is probably me personal favourite movie of all time and definitely top 10 on any list!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...