What To Buy From USA for UK PS4  

19 members have voted

1. 1. What PS4 games should I buy?

• Rayman Legends
    • Angry Birds Star Wars
    • LEGO: The Hobbit
    • The LEGO Movie Videogame

Hello guys

I've discovered PS4 games are not region locked (although DLC is). I'm going on holiday to Orlando, FL in just over a weeks time, and I'm debating what games to bring back to England with me. I've got a list of what games I want but I'd like people's opinions please :)

The games are:

• Rayman Legends
  • Angry Birds Star Wars
  • LEGO: The Hobbit
  • The LEGO Movie Videogame

I've gone for games that I don't think have DLC, or if they do, I'm happy without having it on these games. I plan on buying 2-3 (price depending). So please let me know what you think I should get out of these four games. Thanks! :)

Defiantly getting Rayman Legends then! I used to have Origins on my Xbox 360 until I switched to PlayStation so when I can, I'll buy Rayman Origins on PS3 in UK and Rayman Legends on PS4 from USA. 

Should I also get the LEGO games and ditch Angry Birds Star Wars?

I didnt even know there was a lego hobbit

Yeah :) It was released back in May I think? It was between March-May this year, I'm sure

Wolfenstein doesn't have DLC trophies, is an excellent game, and an easy plat (and Infamous SS).

If you only want the games from the list, my vote goes to either of the Lego games, it depends which one's aesthetic you like more, both are the same gameplay wise.

Wolfenstein doesn't have DLC trophies, is an excellent game, and an easy plat (and Infamous SS).

If you only want the games from the list, my vote goes to either of the Lego games, it depends which one's aesthetic you like more, both are the same gameplay wise.

I thought Wolfenstein would have had DLC so I'll think about buying that. I thought inFAMOUS: Second Son had DLC? Or is First Light a separate game? And as for the LEGO Games, I'm into every LEGO Game, I've played each one in the past (apart from LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars)

I thought Wolfenstein would have had DLC so I'll think about buying that. I thought inFAMOUS: Second Son had DLC? Or is First Light a separate game? And as for the LEGO Games, I'm into every LEGO Game, I've played each one in the past (apart from LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars)

Infamous First Light is standalone luckily

Not likely, it'll be like Infamous : Festival of Blood with no plat.

Good way to try out the game mechanics before dropping cash on the main title.

infamous 2's standalone dlc festival of blood didnt. so i wouldnt hope on it

I'm for 90% sure it won't have a platinum. 

Ah okay, I will still end up getting First Light at some point though :)

Well I'm leaving for the States on Monday. Defiantly buying Rayman Legends and LEGO: The Hobbit :D Might get The LEGO Movie Videogame too depending on how much spending money I have left. But if not then The LEGO Movie Videogame and Angry Birds Star Wars can wait a while :)