Beyond Good & Evil 2 is finally happening

Light_Infinite_

http://www.vg247.com/2014/07/31/beyond-good-evil-2-is-finally-happening/

a other gem from Ubisoft is getting a sequel and with Michel Ancel on board 

what are your thoughts?

for me im hyped , love the universe and the characters and seeing it back in next gen it going to be amazing

let just hope that it not going to suffer delays    :unsure:

I'm not quite sure about this.

I loved Beyond Good & Evil. I bought it on sale for the easy 100% and enjoyed it thoroughly, and even got in-game 100% even though that wasn't needed for trophies.

However, although I wouldn't be opposed to some more BG&E, I'm scared that Ubi may fuck it up. It has been a very, very long time since they made the first game after all.

This'll be one of the games that'll ultimately determine when I pick up a PS4. I'll put it like this: if this game were suddenly released today, then I'd leg it to the nearest store and buy the shit out of a PS4.

I've been looking forward to this for years, and replaying the HD version earlier this year just made me yearn for a sequel even more. C'mon Ubisoft, blow me away with this sequel - I'm trusting you.

• Like 2

Am I the only one that doesn't know what Beyond Good and Evil is..?

Probably not, but you should rectify that. :P

I've been looking forward to a sequel and I'll only believe it when I actually see the game in the shops. It looks like I'll have to buy a PS4 to play it, but I'm guessing I'll have one by the time the game finally gets released. :)

Edited by Stevieboy

Am I the only one that doesn't know what Beyond Good and Evil is..?

It probably would've been quicker for you to Google "Beyond Good & Evil" than to even bother asking typing out that question. :P And no, you're not the only one; however most gamers that are over 20 are probably aware of its existence, though. 

But what the fuck do I know. The one and only thing I know for certain is that Beyond Good and Evil's getting a sequel - that's all I care about. 

Edited by Gotakibono
  • Like 1