Jem's Trophy Gems

jemmie

I read both books before I started fishing, and I couldn't even catch a regular fish, let alone the sea guardian.  I read somewhere that it's easier to fish on rainy days, but I'm in the part of the game where it's foggy everyday (I'd say more, but I might reveal spoilers). I never made it to the true ending yet, so I don't know when it starts raining again, if at all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

UPDATE! Platinum #29-Call of Duty: Black Ops is now posted!

The challenges in Persona 4 Arena Ultimax are way too hard, so I got this platinum instead. Hopefully I'll be able to do Margaret's challenges when I get her off the PSN store.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

DOUBLE UPDATE! Platinum #31-Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and Platinum #32-Hyperdimension Neptunia PP are now posted!

I got the platinum in Tekken Tag Tournament 2 a few days ago, but I waited until I platted HDN PP before updating my checklist so that I can make this update one post. I have enough multiposting already on this thread.

UPDATE! Platinum #33-Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory is now posted!

This makes five platinums in one month, a new personal best! I'm going to celebrate by marathoning Hyperdimension Neptunia the Animation as soon as I'm done with my trophy leagues.

On a side note, I recently got the 100% for My Singing Monsters, and I think it's time I add my 100%s to my checklist. To the people who read my trophy gems, would you guys like mini descriptions for these as well? (I say mini because frankly, I don't have much to say on a lot of them.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

UPDATE! Platinum #35-Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution is now posted!

Unless a miracle happens, this is my last platinum of 2014. This has been a great year for trophy hunting with me getting a total of 22 platinums in 2014. I'd like to thank everyone who helped me with online trophies this year, the people who wrote trophy guides for the games I played, and my opponents in the various trophy leagues I participated in this year that pushed me to get all of these platinums. There are too many names to list, but you know who you are. I have a few platinums lined up for the start of 2015, and hopefully next year will be another great year!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

UPDATE! Platinum #37-LittleBigPlanet is now posted!

Thanks to SouL_ReLease, Exedome, Rated-G, LDKRyden, and TehUberCheezCatz for helping me collect the prize bubbles, as well as everyone who hearted my levels.

Also, this platinum got me to trophy level 19!

UPDATE! Platinum #38-Call of Duty: Ghosts is now posted!

I also just noticed that the platinum for Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi is back to being ultra rare, so I went ahead and made the change. This means I have three new ultra rare platinums this week. My ultra rare platinums doubled!

• 4 weeks later...

You go man! 

Good luck with the 40th one!

Update! Platinum #26-Portal 2 is now posted, bringing me to trophy level 17!

No problems with this one?

I want to play Portal because I heard many good things about it but I'm a bit concerned about reading that Plat may not be obtainable due to problems with Steam connection.

• Like 1

You go man! 

Good luck with the 40th one!

No problems with this one?

I want to play Portal because I heard many good things about it but I'm a bit concerned about reading that Plat may not be obtainable due to problems with Steam connection.

Thanks! I heard that there were problems with connecting to Portal 2, but luckily, I started going for the platinum right when people started being able to connect to Steam again. It took me a few tries to connect sometimes, but overall everything turned out okay. This however was over five months ago, so I'm not sure how much better or worse the servers are now.

• 2 weeks later...

DOUBLE UPDATE! Platinum #40 - Disgaea D2 and Platinum #41 - Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd are now posted!

I've been working on just these two games for a while, so it feels great to get platinums for both of them on the same day. Now I have to decide what to platinum next.

MINI UPDATE! 100% #9 - Back to the Future - Episode 2: Get Tannen is now posted! I really need to read the fine print when buying games off of the PSN store. I thought I bought the full Back to the Future game, but instead I bought the five separate chapters. Well, I won't get a platinum, but at least I'll be able to see what happens after Episode 1 and earn a nice amount of trophies. Episodes 3-5 should be posted soon.

MINI UPDATE! 100% #10 - Back to the Future - Episode 3: Citizen Brown, 100% #11 - Back to the Future - Episode 4: Double Visions, and 100% #12 - Back to the Future - Episode 5: OUTATIME are now posted! For what I paid for it, Back to the Future was a nice, fun series to play. I think the later episodes were slightly better than some of the earlier ones only because of some plot twists. Also, thanks for commenting, Kyuubi-San!