Jem's Trophy Gems

jemmie

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE! Platinum #43-Hyperdimension Re;Birth2 is now posted!

This will probably be my last platinum for a while. With AP tests approaching, I will not be able to trophy hunt much for the next four weeks.

Awesome platinum jem xD

and don't worry, they will be here after you destroy those tests , haha

• Like 1

Awesome platinum jem xD

and don't worry, they will be here after you destroy those tests , haha

Thanks. The way I see it, I'll be done my AP tests right before I'm back in the trophy league, so I can resume trophy hunting then to celebrate.

• Like 1

UPDATE! Platinum #43-Hyperdimension Re;Birth2 is now posted!

This will probably be my last platinum for a while. With AP tests approaching, I will not be able to trophy hunt much for the next four weeks.

Congrats! Slowly working on this one too, I just need to unlock the last few characters and get Stella done. So many plans...so...many...plans. Good luck with your tests!

• Like 2

Congrats! Slowly working on this one too, I just need to unlock the last few characters and get Stella done. So many plans...so...many...plans. Good luck with your tests!

Thanks. Good luck with Stella. I hope her dungeon doesn't reset for you as many times as it happened to me.

• Like 1

Nice platinum list Jem! I should also start one of these threads since I'm currently listed to join next season of Trophy Hunter League (just like you) :)

Thanks. I'm glad to hear Wdjat let you in. Good luck next season! I won't hold back!

Good job on getting Stella-chan :D

You seemed to have not pampered her enough :P

If you had taken care of her more, she would have surely become stronger little cute girl even faster  :D

(Oh, and she's in Rebirth 3 by the way :awesome:)

cit_bleach_-_table_flip.jpg

Why did anyone ever think Stella's Dungeon was a good idea?! (other than the fact that it forced me and a bunch of other people to spend an extra dollar on DLC)

As long as I reach 15 platinums until May 15th I'm in :P I'm sure I can make it, some easy games coming soon  xD

If you can get seven more platinums in under four weeks, I'd be impressed. I feel like you're going to be a tough opponent, but lucky for me, I have some easy games myself.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

UPDATE! Platinum #44-Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus is now posted, bringing me to trophy level 20! I only have a few more platinums to go until I reach 50, and I've narrowed down what it's going to be to these five games:

• Arcana Heart 3
  • Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart
  • MW2
  • Persona 4 Golden
  • The Guided Fate Paradox

Hopefully I can pick a game soon.

• Like 1

UPDATE! Platinum #44-Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus is now posted, bringing me to trophy level 20! I only have a few more platinums to go until I reach 50, and I've narrowed down what it's going to be to these five games:

• Arcana Heart 3
  • Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart
  • MW2
  • Persona 4 Golden
  • The Guided Fate Paradox

Hopefully I can pick a game soon.

Neps should be it but... for some reason P4G deserves it as well...

But on the other hand P4G doesn't have JP audio...

But there's Marie-chan... 

Anyways, it should definitely be a Vita-chan game =D

Neps should be it but... for some reason P4G deserves it as well...

But on the other hand P4G doesn't have JP audio...

But there's Marie-chan... 

Anyways, it should definitely be a Vita-chan game =D

I just remembered I lent MW2 to a friend, and I decided to save The Guided Fate Paradox for a future milestone, so I'm down to Arcana Heart 3, P4G, and Hyperdevotion Noire. The only reason I don't have the P4G platinum yet is because of that stupid fishing game.

I just remembered I lent MW2 to a friend, and I decided to save The Guided Fate Paradox for a future milestone, so I'm down to Arcana Heart 3, P4G, and Hyperdevotion Noire. The only reason I don't have the P4G platinum yet is because of that stupid fishing game.

Fishing was actually pretty good. Just get good bugs and you're okay =D

I would say you're gonna have a headache more from Risecchi trophy =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Fishing was actually pretty good. Just get good bugs and you're okay =D

I would say you're gonna have a headache more from Risecchi trophy =D

I haven't played P4G in a while, but the last time I played, I was following a guide to max out all of the social links, and when I got to the fox's last wish, I had to fish for some giant sea monster (forget his name). Apparently he's easier to catch on rainy days, but I'm on the part of the game where its always foggy, so I don't know if it's going to rain again. I really didn't want to have another playthrough of maxing social links, so I stopped playing after miserably failing to catch any fish.

I haven't played P4G in a while, but the last time I played, I was following a guide to max out all of the social links, and when I got to the fox's last wish, I had to fish for some giant sea monster (forget his name). Apparently he's easier to catch on rainy days, but I'm on the part of the game where its always foggy, so I don't know if it's going to rain again. I really didn't want to have another playthrough of maxing social links, so I stopped playing after miserably failing to catch any fish.

Fog works as rain in this case iirc.

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE! Platinum #45-Sly 2: Band of Thieves and 100% #13-Sly Minigames are now posted!

I just need five more platinums until I reach 50. Even though I made great progress in Hyperdevotion Noire and have been recommended to use P4G as my 50th platinum, I'm leaning towards Arcana Heart 3, a. because it is an ultra rare platinum and b. I wanted to finish this game months ago and pushed it off several times because atatatatatatatatatatatatatata! is extremely hard. Making it so I can't get any more platinums until I get this platinum will make me much more motivated to get this trophy and feel very accomplished when I finally get it. As for the other games I was thinking about, I'm going to make Hyperdevotion Noire either my 51st or 52nd platinum (I already have 46-49 planned), P4G will be #60, MW2 is undecided since I don't have the game right now, and The Guided Fate Paradox is in the running for being #100 (not official yet since there's no telling whether I'll even make it that far).

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE! Platinum #46-The Walking Dead and Platinum #47-Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves are now posted!

I finally completed all of the Sly Cooper series. Jak II and Jak 3 will be next, followed by platinum #50!

UPDATE! Platinum #48-Jak II is now posted!

I have until Monday to get the platinum in Jak 3 before I need to return the trilogy to my friend, and I haven't even started it yet. I'm not sure whether I'll be able to get it done in time, but I'm going to try!

I have until Monday to get the platinum in Jak 3 before I need to return the trilogy to my friend, and I haven't even started it yet. I'm not sure whether I'll be able to get it done in time, but I'm going to try!

Congrats on the new platinum, jem! You're starting to get on a platinum streak! :D
  • Like 1

Congrats on the new platinum, jem! You're starting to get on a platinum streak! :D

Thanks! Hopefully I can keep this streak going. The last thing I want is to be stuck at 49 platinums while spending weeks trying to platinum Arcana Heart 3.

I hope Jak II on PS3 was easier than Jak II on the vita, cause the controls just made it difficult at times. Congrats though and good luck with Jak III.

• Like 1