God of War: Ascension network pass request

ZyLogic

Hello forum,

Does anyone have, by any chance, an unused code (european) for the God of War: Ascension Network Pass, and is willing to give it away? I bought a used copy of the game, and I saw that 1 online trophy is required to achieve the platinum. 

Like many of you loyal fans, I play (and want to remember) God of War solely for its story, and am not plotting to buy a network pass for $10,00,-

I cannot offer much in return, but my utmost gratitude, and maybe a code in the future.

ZyLogic

• 3 months later...

I got a friend that loan me the inteire collection of GOW but since the Ascension needs a online pass and he already use it, my question is if my friend loan GOW Ascension and Gameshare the Online pass can I earn the Platinum ?? Or do I have to buy the game ??? 

I got a friend that loan me the inteire collection of GOW but since the Ascension needs a online pass and he already use it, my question is if my friend loan GOW Ascension and Gameshare the Online pass can I earn the Platinum ?? Or do I have to buy the game ??? 

So long as the account is still on your ps3... all users on the ps3 will have access to the mp in Ascension. 

Hello forum,

Does anyone have, by any chance, an unused code (european) for the God of War: Ascension Network Pass, and is willing to give it away? I bought a used copy of the game, and I saw that 1 online trophy is required to achieve the platinum. 

Like many of you loyal fans, I play (and want to remember) God of War solely for its story, and am not plotting to buy a network pass for $10,00,-

I cannot offer much in return, but my utmost gratitude, and maybe a code in the future.

ZyLogic

You can't be a loyal fan if you don't support the developers.

• Like 1

Thanks a lot mate I will let u know when if it worked when I try it :)

No problem :D... it's not the most difficult plat to get, but it's rewarding if you enjoy the series.

OT:

I bought the collector's edition on release date, before that I played the E3 singleplayer demo, and also got into the mp beta. I hate mp.... especially tacked onto sp only franchises....I knew from the beginning that this game would have mp in it, but I dropped the extra cash to get the collector's edition because I've been a fan from the very beginning. First trailer sold me on the series. I don't believe a copy of this game new is very expensive, in fact... on amazon, they are selling it for $9.99 brand new. You buy used, you miss out on the online pass... that's the way it goes... a stupid practice, I agree... but that's the way it is. 

Edit: Well damn, got duped into posting a lengthy reply to a old ass thread. 

Edited by KratosTheMighty

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry if this was already stated, but am i correct that in order to play multiplayer on PS3 you must buy an online pass? Isn't PS3 always free for online?

multiplayer is free on ps3 but for this and a few other games you need an "online pass" in order to access the multiplayer. It is a practice that is in place to deter people from buying used games. So if you buy the game new the pass is included and you have no problem, but you buy the game used you have to spend about $10 to play the online part to get those few trophies if you want the Platinum.

multiplayer is free on ps3 but for this and a few other games you need an "online pass" in order to access the multiplayer. It is a practice that is in place to deter people from buying used games. So if you buy the game new the pass is included and you have no problem, but you buy the game used you have to spend about $10 to play the online part to get those few trophies if you want the Platinum.

I bought it around Christmas on PSN so Im assuming it's brand new? It was $30.00, and I don't see any section on the main menu screen to access Multiplayer, so  I think i got shafted. It only took me like 3 days to download and install this massive sum'bitch. lol, so I should get rewarded somehow. Plus it only comes with 36 friggin trophies! 

Edited by boombatakr

I bought it around Christmas on PSN so Im assuming it's brand new? It was $30.00, and I don't see any section on the main menu screen to access Multiplayer, so  I think i got shafted. It only took me like 3 days to download and install this massive sum'bitch. lol, so I should get rewarded somehow. Plus it only comes with 36 friggin trophies! 

36 trophies, let's see... 1 plat, 5 gold, 10 silver, 20 bronze

Do you want more bronze trophies? So rare that a game has so many silver/gold!

• 3 years later...

Hello Trophy Hunters I have a question does any of you still have god of war ascension (EU) version online pass for the multiplayer trophy I bought the game few days ago and I didn't now there was a online pass on this game could someone help me!;)

Edited by iWaerzHD

• 1 month later...
15 minutes ago, Radebe78 said:

Are the servers for this game coming to a shut-down (and when?), thus soon making the platinum unobtainable, since there is one multiplayer trophy ?

Thanks

Nothing has been announced for this game, but Sony has been shutting down games like crazy recently, so it's only a matter of time.

• Like 1

I did the online trophy on Sep 1st 2018. However, I'm not sure if the Network Pass was working with my disc copy of the game. I think I entered my network pass code on a different PS3 years ago, and PSN showed that I owned it but wouldn't let me download it to my current PS3. I also had the digital game via Plus so I downloaded that and it worked fine.

Note that the main menu is confusing. Left and right on the dpad switch from SP to MP.

Edited by Barsoomian

• 2 weeks later...

I borrowed this game from a friend and I only need that Blood Boath trophy too, which requires a code... If somebody has an unused code for this game I would appreciate if he shares it (send me a message to my psn. I can help out whoever does this favour to me on a game that we share)

Edited by shopo