PS3 > PS4

if you like the MP sure, if you don't nope.

I agree, if you've already played TLOU, then the big deciding factor on getting TLOUR should be multiplayer. I've just finished the 24 weeks on the PS4 and I still really enjoyed it, plus I got to play all the new maps that I had to boost last time round. Before you do anything, 100% the PS3 version, if you still want more multiplayer, or even single player, get the remastered version.

If you like the multiplayer and you have not bought the three DLC packs included in Remastered, then it is an excellent value even if you're double-dipping.

My run through the PS3 version was free from trophy glitches (maybe this was just luck). That's the only thing that the original release has over Remastered.

If you want my opinion, the answer is yes!!

Not only because The last of Us is the best ps3 game, but also because ND made the best, better.

The gameplay is beyond smooth, the MP is really fun even though a hate MP in general.

and since you played the ps3 version and are wondering if its worth it, this game still fun, original, unique and beautiful, a lot of people buy the same game again and again each year, hance keeping yourself alive for 3 seconds, and still have a blast, so if you liked TLOU, give a try, still wonderful.

Apart from the beautiful graphics, the game running at 60fps makes it silky smooth, and absolutely worth it imho. ND really hit the ball out of the park on this one, it feels like a worthy ps4 game and not just a remake. Even if you've played it on ps3, its worth the detour. And, you can gain those trophies all over again :P

No way . What is the point of buying the same game again on ps4 ? Only dumb people do that.

I'm dumb because I've bought games twice? If I enjoyed it the first time, I'm sure as hell going to be doing it again.

OT: If you're enjoying it so far on PS3, then there's no reason not to get it again on PS4 :) Better graphics and a separate trophy list, along will all the DLC.

I'm dumb because I've bought games twice? If I enjoyed it the first time, I'm sure as hell going to be doing it again.

OT: If you're enjoying it so far on PS3, then there's no reason not to get it again on PS4 :) Better graphics and a separate trophy list, along will all the DLC.

What is the point of paying twice for the same game ? For 50 bucks you can buy games that you never experienced before.

What is the point of paying twice for the same game ? For 50 bucks you can buy games that you never experienced before.

Because they come with a separate trophy list. After I get every trophy, including DLC, in a game, I stop playing it.

Buying it again on the PS4 lets me play through the game again without my profile suffering, and more often then not, the PS4 version has better graphics. Good graphics aren't a big deal, but they're just icing on the cake.

No way . What is the point of buying the same game again on ps4 ? Only dumb people do that.

Stop with the unnecessary insults dude, some people, like me, take The Last Of Us Remastered, with all its DLC and improvements (as well as a new trophy list) as a chance to replay one of the greatest games of the generation, again. I can play the new multiplayer maps (without the barren lobbies of the PS3 version), I can enjoy the single player once again (in 60fps 1080p I might add) but most of all, I bought it again because I wanted to. If that's dumb then so is writing everything in Bold.

• Like 2

Hey mate, I made a similar topic to this one a while ago. I'm not saying you should delete this topic (keep it by all means!), but here's a link to a poll I had for my situation; hopefully it gives you a few more viewpoints on the issue!

By the way, the PS4 version looks INCREDIBLE; and the MP is amazing fun. The DLCs are also great. Definitely worth the upgrade in my opinion :P

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/17379-buying-the-last-of-us-remastered-should-i-or-shouldnt-i/

Edited by FluffyAssassin64

• 3 months later...