Project CARS General Discussion (Trophy List Revealed!)

Parker

• 4 months later...

We've finally got some quality PS4 footage from the game. Keep in mind Alan is playing with a DualShock 4 rather than a racing wheel, that makes a huge difference in a racing sim. 

Word cannot describe how excited I am for this game. I took a vacation week from work starting the day this game releases so it better not get delayed again.  :lol:

Parker

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Trophy/Achievement list revealed.

One More For The Road (0G/Platinum)
Earned all other Achievements

Zero To Hero (30G/Gold)
Won the LMP1 World Championship within ten seasons

Defending Champ (30G/Gold)
Defended a Career Championship for three consecutive years

Triple Crown (30G/Gold)
Won three Career Championships in three different motorsport disciplines

Hall Of Fame (50G/Bronze)
Completed three Historic Goals and became a racing legend!

Fully Loaded (30G/Bronze)
Signed 8 Endorsement deals

VIP (30G/Bronze)
Received 12 Invitations

Meticulous (30G/Bronze)
Completed every Practice, Qualifying, and Race session in every round in a Career Championship

Conquered. All. Races. Seriously. (30G/Bronze)
Won every race in a Career Championship

Double Rainbow (30G/Bronze)
Won the same Career Championship two years consecutively

No "I" In Team (30G/Bronze)
Won a Team Championship two years consecutively

Twerkin' (10G/Bronze)
Won your first Accolade

Taylor Would Be Proud (30G/Bronze)
Won 22 Accolades

Mailbox Full (20G/Bronze)Received more than 500 messages from your fans

Pit Boss (5G/Bronze)
Created and saved a Pit Strategy

Requesting Flyby (10G/Bronze)
Entered and exited the pit lane without losing a position (cannot be in last place)

Consistency Is King (30G/Silver)
Performed 3 consecutive laps within 0.1 sec of each other

My Little Friend (10G/Bronze)
Overtook a car using KERS

Grand Chelem (20G/Bronze)
Got pole position in qualifying, fastest lap in the race and won whilst leading every lap

A Day In The Life (45G/Silver)
Completed a 24 hour race using only realtime progression (and why not stream it?!)

Emergency Stop (10G/Bronze)
Braked to a standstill from 100-0 km/h within 2 secs

Reversa Corsa (20G/Bronze)
Completed a Quick Race Weekend lap of Azure Circuit in reverse from cockpit view without collisions

Gladiator (10G/Bronze)
Won a Quick Race Weekend with Full Damage, Mechanical Failures, and Tire Wear (must be 5+ laps)

Sunday Driver (20G/Bronze)
Driven the speed limit (50 km/h) in an Italian car and appreciated the Azure coastal scenery

Eastbound & Down (20G/Bronze)Ran the California Highway in under 9 mins in a US car

Player 1 Versus The World (20G/Bronze)
Entered and completed more than 25 Online races

Pentapodia (30G/Bronze)
Finished on the podium more than 50 times in an Online Public race

I Am The 5% (30G/Silver)
Won an Online Public race using Pro handling, manual gears, and no driving aids, from cockpit view

Clean As A Whistle (20G/Silver)
Won three Online Public races in a row without being involved in a major collision

Pristine Paintwork (30G/Bronze)
Completed more than 3 Online races with 50% of them avoiding a major collision

Speed Racer (30G/Bronze)Set a Pole Position time in an Online Public qualifying session

Petrolicious Love (20G/Bronze)
Won more than 50 events with your Signature Car

To Affinity & Beyond (30G/Bronze)
Have an Affinity greater than 50% in all car classes

Home Field Advantage (20G/Bronze)
Won more than 20 events on your Favorite Location

Selfie (10G/Bronze)
Took a photo of your Signature Car on your Favorite LocationExorcist (10G/Bronze)
Beat a Ghost from the Time Trial Leaderboards

Lap Time Wizard (50G/Silver)
Set a record at 50 locations (variations and reverse layouts not necessary)

Community Ambassador (20G/Bronze)
Participated in 20 Driver Network Community Events

Half Racer, Half Demon (20G/Bronze)
SECRET

Ready To Pounce (10G/Bronze)
SECRET
Keep Calm And Race On (20G/Bronze)
SECRET
No Roads Needed (10G/Bronze)
SECRET
Do You Smell Somethin'? (10G/Bronze)
SECRET
On Your Left (20G/Bronze)
SECRET
Credit Where Credit's Due (10G/Bronze)
SECRET

This information comes from the WMD portal where members and developers discuss the game.

Parker

Looking forward it's like 3 - 4 weeks to go!

The second delay sucks. We have to pick our vacations at the beginning of the year so I chose March 20th as the start of one of my vacation weeks, unfortunately the game has been delayed to April and I can't change my vacation so that was a week wasted.  :lol:

Parker

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Came onto the forums, and I anticipated seeing a forum post from Parker regarding general discussion for this game. I believe Parker started one for GT6 and GT5 as well. Love talking cars with everyone here!

I got this game for PS4 originally. Got the steel book which I love. Got home from work and put her in the PS4. I was extremely disappointed to find out my logitech wheel doesn't work with PS4. It's my own fault for not checking beforehand. I ended up returning it for PS4, and getting it off steam on PC.

As a fan of endurance racing and GT3 racing I was ecstatic to see specific seasons for these types of racing. I ended up watching the endurance trailer five times because I thought it was so badass. I'm very impressed with the detail in this game. Seeing a helicopter fly above me when I was racing my favorite circuit (Nurburgring) was awesome. I only clocked two hours so far, but overall I am very impressed. Just feels odd going from my play seat with a wheel, 6-speed transmission, with a three pedal set up to a controller.

• 2 years later...

im working my way through trophys in project cars ZEROTOHERO i started in tier 8 and worked my way through season 1 i then went into my profile check my progression.my current season was 1/10.i go back to career and renew my contract at this time im in season 2.after a couple of races i check my progression again and it shows my current season 0/10 ? any help on this would be appreciated ...

finished season 2 im now in season 3.progression 1/10 should be 2/10 just hope zero to hero pops up when im there

Edited by jeno---
p.s

You renewed the contract? That would put you on the same tier as last season. You need to look for a contract in the tier above your current one every season. You can go between classes, for example from formula to touring, as long as you progress just one tier pr. season, and get through all 8 tiers within 10 seasons. If you're in tier 7 on season 3 you can still make it.

• Like 1