NA FLASH SALE IS LIVE

wildstwawberries

Well a answer to your question, i purchased god of war collection on the ps3 and it gave me the vita version aswell.

But my question is my main account is a AU one and i use my NA to buy cheaper games, is there a way to play the god of war vita collection on my vita since its locked to my main AU account? Ive tried signing in to US account and it doesnt let me  :angry:

So the Sly collection is not cross buy?

It should be, at least here it is. Check the description before you purchase.

Well a answer to your question, i purchased god of war collection on the ps3 and it gave me the vita version aswell.

But my question is my main account is a AU one and i use my NA to buy cheaper games, is there a way to play the god of war vita collection on my vita since its locked to my main AU account? Ive tried signing in to US account and it doesnt let me  :angry:

Nope. Has to be on your account.

i have a question . my vita memory is a 4 gig and i want to buy sly and gow collection but they need more space than my memory can i get that games one by one or all games sticking togheter ? :unsure:

You should be able to download each Sly for free after purchasing the collection. Not sure about God of War, but probably the same.

• Like 1

Looking at the flash sale list again, I see at least 4 games that was "free" with a psplus subscription. Guys its really worth it to get a sub like 49.99/yr. I wish there was a 2yr, 3yr subscription at even cheaper price.

Looking at the flash sale list again, I see at least 4 games that was "free" with a psplus subscription. Guys its really worth it to get a sub like 49.99/yr. I wish there was a 2yr, 3yr subscription at even cheaper price.

I'd like that too, but so far you can at least Stack them.

Meaning if you want could buy Plus Membership for 2 years.

Well, being a PS3 ps+ member is really hard in these PS4 days find excellent deals (PS4 gamers subscribe because they need it for online gaming, we don't). Sony with these flash sales focus in the whole gaming market, and i'm  not interested in the renting IGC system, so i'm really thinking a lot if i should renew the subscription next year.