Thoughts on Amazon acquiring Twitch?

Batsassin

Yes, better than Google or Facebook as damon8r said - I was not at all a fan of Google buying it because it would then have to deal with Google's crappy copyright system along with the piece of crap Google+ account system. I like Twitch and the idea of having a Twitch account and not having to deal with Google's annoying services like on YouTube. Also screw Facebook, I'm glad they didn't buy it either, I absolutely hate Facebook, haha.

Either way, I'd rather it not get sold to another company, but Amazon isn't bad, much better than many other options out there!

"We’re keeping most everything the same: our office, our employees, our brand, and most importantly our independence. But with Amazon’s support we’ll have the resources to bring you an even better Twitch." - That's good to hear :P

Edited by BlindMango

The Twitch CEO said things will be staying the same for short term so it seems like Amazon has some plans for Twitch. I think Amazon is a fantastic company so I am curious to see what they do with Twitch, I think they'll make some changes for the better. 

Parker