Favorite "Hyperdimension Neptunia" game, discussions, announcements, and Fan Page

DarknessKey92

Hyperdimension Neptunia Poll  

59 members have voted

1. 1. What is your Favorite Hyperdimension Neptunia Game?

• Hyperdimension Neptune
    • Hyperdimension Neptune: Mk2
    • Hyperdimension Neptunia: Victory
    • Hyperdimension Neptunia: Producing Perfection
    • Hyperdimension Neptunia: Re;Birth1
    • Hyperdimension Neptune: Re;Birth2 Sisters Generation
    • Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart
    • Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed
    • Hyperdimension Neptunia: Re;Birth 3: V Century/Generation
    • Hyperdimension Neptunia: Victory II

Makes me wonder how fast they can sell out, to be honest; but @ least more then 1,000 Units will be made this time(exact number is yet unknown).

ever since the whole Re;birth 1 limited edition fiasco, I hate Idea Factory with all my might, I miss NISA publishing the game, they did such a good job and the limited editions were amazing and in great number, I am not going to buy the Re;birth 2 limited edition but I am going to buy the limited edition Hyperdevotion Noire when it comes out, but I don't where is the Idea Factory store.

ever since the whole Re;birth 1 limited edition fiasco, I hate Idea Factory with all my might, I miss NISA publishing the game, they did such a good job and the limited editions were amazing and in great number, I am not going to buy the Re;birth 2 limited edition but I am going to buy the limited edition Hyperdevotion Noire when it comes out, but I don't where is the Idea Factory store.

I wish Noire's Title got A Limited Edition too, and I too don't know where the Idea Factory International, Inc. online store is(Or even if they have one yet)...They might sell the LE from Amazon perhaps(That's just my guess).

WOW! I honestly didn't know that Hyperdimension Neptunia U was a hack 'n' Slash game(similar to Dynasty Warriors)...this is awesome!, seeing them pull a different formula of gameplay in this title; I honestly thought it was gonna be A Strategy-RPG.

I normally don't look into the games till they get a Localization in process, speaking of which:

Hyperdimension Neptunia U will be Localized in Both NA & Europe some time Spring 2015.

WOW! I honestly didn't know that Hyperdimension Neptunia U was a hack 'n' Slash game(similar to Dynasty Warriors)...this is awesome!, seeing them pull a different formula of gameplay in this title; I honestly thought it was gonna be A Strategy-RPG.

I normally don't look into the games till they get a Localization in process, speaking of which:

Hyperdimension Neptunia U will be Localized in Both NA & Europe some time Spring 2015.

Tss, tss, tss, tss =D

You should pay more attention to J-Neps :P It would be weird if it was another SRPG =) NepU is the next game in series after Megami Shinkou Noire so it would be weird for 2 following spin-off games to be of the same genre ;)

And NepU is Senran Kagura more than anything =D

Spring 2015 sounds very good, but I would believe Q2 is more believable considering Hyperdevotion and Rebirth 2 are coming in Q1.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

I normally hate fanservice but when I first got into the hyperdimension series, I knew the fanservice was something I would have to live with while playing the series and now I am actually alright with it, but anyways here is one clip I found of Noire gameplay. (which caused a WTF moment for me and my friends the first time we saw it)

Apparently the more clothes ripped off from the character, the more power they get......so I guess DBZ logic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDGS10EdxfE

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 1

So I saw that Idea Factory International, Inc. has announced bringing Re;Birth1, Re;Birth2, and Fairy Fencer F over to Steam today.10850006_1740339092858196_33412114739096

Also If you live in EU or shop in the EU PSN Store:

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/12/24/massive-playstation-store-january-sale-starts-today/

Re;Birth1 and Monster Monpiece are both on sale for the 12 Days of Christmas sale!

10422316_1740387886186650_76034524099629

They really need to start showing Plutia/Iris Heart some love, since she hasn't been on any of the recent games besides ReBirth:1. And she's one of my favorite characters! >___>

Plutia is in ReBirth:1? Well that's interesting(Not surprised, since all the Victory DLC characters are in ReBirth:1 too..lol)

May aswell drop this here:

http://neptunia.boards.net/

That's the link to Nepboards (Unofficial Neptunia Boards)

On topic:

My Fav Neptunia Char is Vert but sadly she didn't got in 1st place at this new poll again.

Thanks for Sharing.

Awww, you meanie!

You dont want us here? :(

._. ? Anyone is Welcome.

• Like 1

Ehh i never said that. Just wanted to let people know that there's a place where all Neptunia fans can gather.

._. ? Anyone is Welcome.

:P just kidding.

Plutia is in ReBirth:1? Well that's interesting(Not surprised, since all the Victory DLC characters are in ReBirth:1 too..lol)
Thanks for Sharing.

Yes, as DLC.

Sorry but Neptunia U gameplay looks really terrible compared to Senran Kagura. I like Dynasty Warriors,Sengoku Basara and Senran Kagura so i know a thing about attack cancels n such and that just doesn't look like it will be for me. The fanservice won't lure me for that game. I can't wait V II and Rebirth 2 tho o3o