Jack The Ripper Finally Identified

Cold_Indrid

Maybe The Greatest Killer Of All Time. Arguably One Of The Most Intriguing Mysteries Of Our Time... Dr. Jari Louhelainen Of Liverpool John Moores University (UK) Has Possibly Made The Biggest Announcement Of Criminal History By Naming Jack The Ripper As Aaron Kosminski. Backed Up With A 100% DNA Match Found On One Of The Ripper's Victims. Kosminski Has Evaded Detection For Over A 125 Years. Already A Suspect, Kosminski Will Now Become Infamous As Possibly The Most Revered Serial Killer Of All Time....

Now Let's Get The Zodiac...

I don't think DNA found on just one of the victim's necessarily means said DNA belongs to the killer. Then again, I haven't read whatever source you got this information from. Could you please link whatever article(s) you read so that I, and others, could have a look for ourselves? c:

• Like 1

This is obviously bollocks. A DNA sample on one of the victims, who happened to die 125 years ago, and was still in such a condition for one to run tests on it and correctly identify the perpetrator?? Suuuuuuuuuuure. I recommend you to read Alan Moore's and Eddie Capmbell's From Hell and read The Dance of the Gull-Catchers in the appendix, which perfectly describes why this sort of stuff is obviously a ruse and there's pretty much no way for the murdered to be identified anymore (as if it happening over a century ago wasn't enough of a reason).

JoJo got him before everyone else!

JoJo IS the reason he was never identified nor killed again :lol:.

• Like 2

The Daily Mail; a book to be sold. Where do I put the question mark?

It turns out to hinge on an old shawl that Mr Edwards bought in 2007 at an auction in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk. He claims this large piece of cloth was found at the scene of the murder of Catherine Eddowes, one of the Ripper’s victims, and has a letter to “prove” it from a descendent of Sergeant Amos Simpson, the policeman on duty the night Eddowes was killed who had claimed the abandoned shawl for his wife.

oy

Yet the greatest mystery of all-time has yet to be solved: why do you capitalise every word that you type?

What difference does it make? You obviously read the paragraph and understood it. So if I used 1 capital or 100 capitals is irrelevant. Im so sorry if I offended your impeccable writing skills. I'm writing these sentences without capitals so you don't have anything to cry about. Have a nice day.

Reported first by The Daily Mail... Isn't The Daily Mail a tabloid?

No I got this from the Liverpool Echo Newspaper. Yes Daily Mail is a tabloid, well done you.

This is obviously bollocks. A DNA sample on one of the victims, who happened to die 125 years ago, and was still in such a condition for one to run tests on it and correctly identify the perpetrator?? Suuuuuuuuuuure. I recommend you to read Alan Moore's and Eddie Capmbell's From Hell and read The Dance of the Gull-Catchers in the appendix, which perfectly describes why this sort of stuff is obviously a ruse and there's pretty much no way for the murdered to be identified anymore (as if it happening over a century ago wasn't enough of a reason).

JoJo IS the reason he was never identified nor killed again :lol:.

Sorry if this is difficult for you to accept. Your right it's absolute bollocks and a ruse. Thank you for your input.

What difference does it make? You obviously read the paragraph and understood it. So if I used 1 capital or 100 capitals is irrelevant. Im so sorry if I offended your impeccable writing skills. I'm writing these sentences without capitals so you don't have anything to cry about. Have a nice day.

Ah don't worry about me, the only person you offended is a little guy called syntax. 

Yeah, you know what? I've been doing some searching myself, and the only people reporting this is The Daily Mail, and any papers that have been duped by The Daily Mail into believing this might be true. Not CNN, not MSNBC, not Fox News, not Reuters, not Al Jazeera English, not even the BBC. I'm laughing because this wouldn't be the first time The Daily Mail has written a story that turns out to be complete bullshit, and it dupes a whole range of newspapers who later have to issue a retraction.

• Like 1

Sorry if this is difficult for you to accept. Your right it's absolute bollocks and a ruse. Thank you for your input.

You're quite welcome. Might try to start doubting everything newspapers say, too, you know?

Let's also not forget that in the 70s-80s some guy claiemd to have found Jacko The Ripper's personal diary (how nice of him to keep one, right?) and rose to stardom, with "Ripperologists" all over the place confirming its authenticity - just for the guy who found it to admit he forged it.

• Like 1

keep a salt shaker handy. This is more than likely fake. We'll probably never know who the real killer is. The only way we'll ever discover his identity, is if he truly did keep a diary... which I highly doubt, but it is possible. Or we develop the ability to see/travel into the past. By that time, most won't even care about who he was and what he did. 

Edited by KratosTheMighty

Yeah, you know what? I've been doing some searching myself, and the only people reporting this is The Daily Mail, and any papers that have been duped by The Daily Mail into believing this might be true. Not CNN, not MSNBC, not Fox News, not Reuters, not Al Jazeera English, not even the BBC. I'm laughing because this wouldn't be the first time The Daily Mail has written a story that turns out to be complete bullshit, and it dupes a whole range of newspapers who later have to issue a retraction.

Damon must be really against this, cause he is like the nicest person of the forums.

• 1 month later...