Thoughts on trophy list

Looks pretty straightforward. I'm just going to wait for the bundled version this time around. I don't really want to miss out on the DLC, nor do I want to pay for it. And I'm not in a huge rush to play this game. Lastly, it's probably going to eventually come to the PS4 with all the DLC anyway. If it doesn't, then I'll be more than happy to have something to go back and play on the PS3.

• Like 1

The same stuff as with BL2 - do all the sidequests, do all the challenges, story missions, raid boss, some misc (guessing requiring using all characters specials = leveling everyone to 10).

Uninventive and boring - disappointed.

Although it's still the same game, so I don't know what I expected.

Looks pretty easy, but it looks fun, have pre-ordered this badboy, Mp trophies annoy me thought. I enjoy BL on my own, but I'll get 'em done in due time.

What's the release date of the game?

Oct 14th in the US and 17th for the rest of the world.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah with finding Jenkins. I can't believe you remember me :)

Yeah I only deleted you because I had over 400 friends and it was messing up my Fifa in-game friend's list (stopped be getting a few trophies) 

I'll add you again if you don't mind? 

(Jenkins was stupid.)

• Like 1

Yeah I only deleted you because I had over 400 friends and it was messing up my Fifa in-game friend's list (stopped be getting a few trophies) 

I'll add you again if you don't mind? 

(Jenkins was stupid.)

Ok sure, I haven't been online for a while. Ever since I joined this site my friend list is always full.