What is this game?

Fastandslow

Wow. I'm baffled that this game isn't getting more love. Sure, it isn't terribly long, and yes, it doesn't have a Platinum, but it's easily one of the coolest, most unique experiences on the system, and does a fantastic job of actually using its various functions in a fairly organic way. I'd say this is one of the Vita's hidden gems, and I'd love to see a full-fledged sequel someday. :)

I had to replay this game 3 times because of corrupted save data and the game crashing one second before the ending so I had to re-install the game and play it all over again...  :(

Besides that, mediocre game.

Actually, I would categorize all picture trophies as missable.

If you don't know you are supposed to look at them, you are sure to miss them.

And the golden trophy for ending without leaving Vita screen to fade is also pretty missable =D

Huh? You mean the photos that you were supposed to look at each individual's rooms?

No, you don't have to stop and let Murasaki look at the picture, you can go straight through the door and the trophies would still pop out,

I just walked until I got through the door to go the next area.

The twins' room is the only missable trophy since the pictures aren't unlocked and you need to place your balloon on the white noise to unlock them, you don't necessarily have to stop and let Murasaki view them.

If you don't want to believe me, then just read a guide for this easy trophy list.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/murasaki-baby/247218-murasaki-baby-trophy-guide-road-map.html

Based on the fact that this game has chapter select, no trophy is missable at all.

I finished the game in one sitting.

I never saw a chapter select in the main menu, there's only New Game or Continue.

Dunno if you got this game mixed up with another game.

Aren't you talking about The Unfinished Swan which was also free this month on PS+?

Edited by ipot_04

Huh? You mean the photos that you were supposed to look at each individual's rooms?

No, you don't have to stop and let Murasaki look at the picture, you can go straight through the door and the trophies would still pop out,

I just walked until I got through the door to go the next area.

The twins' room is the only missable trophy since the pictures aren't unlocked and you need to place your balloon on the white noise to unlock them, you don't necessarily have to stop and let Murasaki view them.

If you don't want to believe me, then just read a guide for this easy trophy list.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/murasaki-baby/247218-murasaki-baby-trophy-guide-road-map.html

Damn, if I knew that, I would have finished under 2 hours and would be on TOP 50 fastest achievers...

I had to replay this game 3 times because of corrupted save data and the game crashing one second before the ending so I had to re-install the game and play it all over again... :(

Besides that, mediocre game.

I had that kind of annoying bugs too. Game crashed my Vita twice plus battery died out once. Luckily it did save all my progress so I didn't have to restart the whole game.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Wow. I'm baffled that this game isn't getting more love. Sure, it isn't terribly long, and yes, it doesn't have a Platinum, but it's easily one of the coolest, most unique experiences on the system, and does a fantastic job of actually using its various functions in a fairly organic way. I'd say this is one of the Vita's hidden gems, and I'd love to see a full-fledged sequel someday. :)

I was really pleasantly surprised by this game as well. Sure it's only a couple of hours long but it's fun and I really enjoyed the graphic style and music of the game. I love finding these hidden gems on the Vita!

http://deathskitten.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/is-vita-dead.html

• Like 1

• 1 year later...