So umm Dat uncharted 4

kidhero99

Drake looks a little rundown... perhaps this game will be much darker in comparison with the others... Me likey. 

Well the teaser looked pretty grim, I expect TLoU levels of darkness since its the main ppl working on this one now...with a hint of dark comedy. PS4s are going keep flying off shelves when this game comes out, no doubt. 

Is that actual in-game graphics? If so, consider me amazed. I could've sworn that was an actual portrait shot of a person.

Well the teaser looked pretty grim, I expect TLoU levels of darkness since its the main ppl working on this one now...with a hint of dark comedy. PS4s are going keep flying off shelves when this game comes out, no doubt. 

Is Uncharted really that good? I've only played the first one and Golden Abyss, and while I enjoyed them for the most part, I didn't get a "system-selling, highly acclaimed, best game ever" feeling from them. I'm willing to bet 2 and 3 are loads better, but I probably won't play those for a good while.

Is that actual in-game graphics? If so, consider me amazed. I could've sworn that was an actual portrait shot of a person.

Is Uncharted really that good? I've only played the first one and Golden Abyss, and while I enjoyed them for the most part, I didn't get a "system-selling, highly acclaimed, best game ever" feeling from them. I'm willing to bet 2 and 3 are loads better, but I probably won't play those for a good while.

Uncharted 2 is considered the best of the 3 so far, and i agree...such a masterpiece!

• Like 3

Play Uncharted 2  then bro

I'm down for that... I can foresee this game selling at least 1 mil ps4's. 

Edited by KratosTheMighty

I remember in an interview NG said that Uncharted 4 is going to be a "lighthearted romp" in comparison to TLoU. So I don't expect U4 to get anywhere near as dark as TLoU.

EDIT: Source: http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/08/04/naughty-dog-uncharted-4-will-be-a-light-hearted-romp

"Uncharted is a completely different franchise, and appeals to its audience for completely different reasons," said Wells. "I don't think The Last of Us marks a new direction in tone that all of our future games are going to take on. We'd alienate a lot of our Uncharted fans. We want to keep it a light-hearted romp. I think from a technical standpoint we've learned some things from The Last of Us that will feed into Uncharted - in fact, it strengthens our desire to keep them distinct."

Edited by Death_Ninja
  • Like 2

I remember in an interview NG said that Uncharted 4 is going to be a "lighthearted romp" in comparison to TLoU. So I don't expect U4 to get anywhere near as dark as TLoU.

EDIT: Source: http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/08/04/naughty-dog-uncharted-4-will-be-a-light-hearted-romp

"Uncharted is a completely different franchise, and appeals to its audience for completely different reasons," said Wells. "I don't think The Last of Us marks a new direction in tone that all of our future games are going to take on. We'd alienate a lot of our Uncharted fans. We want to keep it a light-hearted romp. I think from a technical standpoint we've learned some things from The Last of Us that will feed into Uncharted - in fact, it strengthens our desire to keep them distinct."

I trust IGN as an actual source as much as i trust the catholic church. 

Yeah, Uncharted is quite good. The first Uncharted and Golden Abyss are the ones you would least like, have you ever play Uncharted 2 & 3. You definitely need to play Uncharted 2 & 3, especially 2, the game is so fan-fucking-tastic! 3 is pretty good, but the second game is my favorite Uncharted ever, as well as one of my favorite games ever. You're seriously missing out if you haven't played the second game at least. I played the first Uncharted game first when it released, and I wasn't really impressed by it, although i could see its potential, and such. So when Uncharted 2 was coming out, I really didn't care about it, but boy... should I had cared! Play the second and third game if you can, you definitely won't regret, at least with the second game!

Yeah, Uncharted is quite good. The first Uncharted and Golden Abyss are the ones you would least like, have you ever play Uncharted 2 & 3. You definitely need to play Uncharted 2 & 3, especially 2, the game is so fan-fucking-tastic! 3 is pretty good, but the second game is my favorite Uncharted ever, as well as one of my favorite games ever. You're seriously missing out if you haven't played the second game at least. I played the first Uncharted game first when it released, and I wasn't really impressed by it, although i could see its potential, and such. So when Uncharted 2 was coming out, I really didn't care about it, but boy... should I had cared! Play the second and third game if you can, you definitely won't regret, at least with the second game!

I actually bought Uncharted 2 the day I got Uncharted 1, I just never invested much time. I played the prologue sequence but stopped right after, not because I thought it sucked, but because something had come up at the time. As such, I wasn't able to build an impression. As for Uncharted 3, I think I got that for free with Plus. Emphasis on "think" because all I remember is that a whole bunch of DLC for the free-to-play multiplayer was given to Plus members and I could've sworn one of them was the single-player for Uncharted 3.

I'll be sure to think of them when I find myself staring at the ceiling wondering which one of my dozen of games I haven't even touched I should play, which happens a lot more than I'd like to admit.

Edited by godzillaboy100
  • Like 1

I actually bought Uncharted 2 the day I got Uncharted 1, I just never invested much time. I played the prologue sequence but stopped right after, not because I thought it sucked, but because something had come up at the time. As such, I wasn't able to build an impression. As for Uncharted 3, I think I got that for free with Plus. Emphasis on "think" because all I remember is that a whole bunch of DLC for the free-to-play multiplayer was given to Plus members and I could've sworn one of them was the single-player for Uncharted 3.

I'll be sure to think of them when I find myself staring at the ceiling wondering which one of my dozen of games I haven't even touched I should play, which happens a lot more than I'd like to admit.

Nice! And ah, I get you. Yeah, play the games when you can, and when you feel like playing a game in where you can have a good time with! Uncharted 2 is the kind of game I really enjoy best playing when it's raining outside, and it's really dark outside. :P Uncharted 2 is really good, and if you enjoy it and wanna get the trophies afterwards, they're pretty easy! No multiplayer trophies, I think. But there are co-op trophies, which are easy. There are multiplayer trophies, but they're DLC based. And trust me, you don't wanna touch the DLC and try get their trophies, ESPECIALLY for Uncharted 3.

Nice! And ah, I get you. Yeah, play the games when you can, and when you feel like playing a game in where you can have a good time with! Uncharted 2 is the kind of game I really enjoy best playing when it's raining outside, and it's really dark outside. :P Uncharted 2 is really good, and if you enjoy it and wanna get the trophies afterwards, they're pretty easy! No multiplayer trophies, I think. But there are co-op trophies, which are easy. There are multiplayer trophies, but they're DLC based. And trust me, you don't wanna touch the DLC and try get their trophies, ESPECIALLY for Uncharted 3.

Why wouldn't I want to? Are they hard? I can't stand have having a Platinum that's not at 100%. It drives my inner kleptomaniac nuts.

Edited by godzillaboy100

Why wouldn't I want to? Are they hard? I can't stand have having a Platinum that's not at 100%. It drives my inner kleptomaniac nuts.

I don't like leaving a game with just a platinum, but no 100% neither, but for Uncharted 3, I think it'll take you over 100 hours to get all DLC multiplayer trophies? I could be wrong. Even boosting can take you quite awhile. As for Uncharted 2, it's also best if you boost, but it ain't nothing compared to Uncharted 3! I dunno. If you check the trophies for Uncharted 3's DLC trophies on this site, you'll see what people have got to say about them. A lot of people surely didn't have a good time boosting through Uncharted 3's DLC trophies.

I don't like leaving a game with just a platinum, but no 100% neither, but for Uncharted 3, I think it'll take you over 100 hours to get all DLC multiplayer trophies? I could be wrong. Even boosting can take you quite awhile. As for Uncharted 2, it's also best if you boost, but it ain't nothing compared to Uncharted 3! I dunno. If you check the trophies for Uncharted 3's DLC trophies on this site, you'll see what people have got to say about them. A lot of people surely didn't have a good time boosting through Uncharted 3's DLC trophies.

We didn't have a good time boosting Wanted, and we got through that, didn't we? I say, bring it on! I'll take any challenge Uncharted 3 can throw at me! Okay, maybe not any challenge, but definitely most!

• Like 1

Hope they can somewhat match the quality and style of the concept artwork in gameplay.

Haven't been a huge Uncharted fan before but this looks great. Would buy an improved PS4 trilogy collection to catch up on the previous games.

Edited by soniq