Post your favourite danganronpa 2 character

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Gundham Tanaka. Because while he is truly crazy, it's the harmless sort of crazy. And once you get past all the bluster you find he actually is one of the more intelligent characters with a pretty decent grasp of the situation he's in. He also has some of the most epic lines in the game. Plus his English voice actor was amazing. My favorite voiced line was "I shall engulf this world." Although "Go, my four dark devas of destruction!" is pretty catchy too. :)

• 2 months later...

Use spoiler tags!!!

It was wrong of them to spoil the story, but tbh you shouldn't visit the forums of story-driven games before completing them either.

I liked Chiaki, Nagito and Ibuki the best out of the new characters. But Monokuma is still my favourite.

It was wrong of them to spoil the story, but tbh you shouldn't visit the forums of story-driven games before completing them either.

I liked Chiaki, Nagito and Ibuki the best out of the new characters. But Monokuma is still my favourite.

I didn't actually see the spoilers. Madbuk told me about it, so I decided to post something, just in case someone just starting the game was browsing through the forums.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...