Avengers: Age of Ultron trailer released

Annare_

Hurry before it's taken down! 

http://filmjunkee.com/2014/10/22/avengers-age-ultron-trailer-leaks-online/

First time in my life I've cried with a trailer.

Awesome!! I'm so glad i was able to see it before it left. Really great trailer, though the Avenger's version of Quicksilver looks so lame compared to what we got in Xmen DoFP. Though maybe his powers look better in the final movie than what i saw in that trailer.

So glad I saw this before it was taken down. It'll air next week during Agents Of Shield anyway, but it's nice to see it early :lol:

I hope Cap's shield wasn't destroyed by Ultron though..... I wanted Thanos to be the one to smash it.

3506945-thanos-breaks-caps-shield-infini

Maybe at some point they somehow get their hands on the Time Gem and see the future chaos Thanos will bring? Either way I'm hyped!

Edited by Dark_Tooth69
  • Like 3

Looks ok so far. Never liked any of the Marvel movies other than the Thor movies.

That's pretty odd. The Thor movies are considered to be pretty mediocre. Did you like the first Iron man or Captain America : Winter Soldier? Those are the two best imo, followed by Guardians Of The Galaxy and The Avengers.

• Like 1

Trailer looks awesome, hopefully Thanos makes another cameo!

He'd better, supposedly the third movie is Avengers VS Thanos. This one looks good but the third one is what I'm really waiting for. It will be even better if Silver Surfer shows up, although it's a long shot due to SS rights being owned by another company I believe.

Edited by Cthulu26

Well, I hate to be the voice of dissent here, but I thought the trailer was fine. Disappointing, even. The first Avengers is one of my favorite movies of all time, so I suppose my expectations were too high. That said though, I still intend to watch the movie with an open mind; I was similarly unimpressed by the Guardians of the Galaxy trailer, and it ended up being one of my favorite movies of the year. 

I feel like Marvel is overusing the image of Cap's shield broken. They do it so much in the comics that it barely still holds any of the impact it used to. Regardless, i'm definetly going to see this one now that Hulkbuster Vs. Hulk is confirmed. I just hope they resolve the "Everyone hates Tony"-plotline fairly quickly, nobody wants to see the Avengers bitch at each other for another movie. Here's hoping.

That's pretty odd. The Thor movies are considered to be pretty mediocre. Did you like the first Iron man or Captain America : Winter Soldier? Those are the two best imo, followed by Guardians Of The Galaxy and The Avengers.

I mostly like them for the atmosphere and Tom Hiddleston's acting. I hate Iron Man even though I like Robert Downy Jr. but the movies plot don't intrigue me. Captain America was ok only because of the Winter Solider. I find the movie every cliche.

I have yet to watch Guardians of the Galaxy but I've heard It's different compared to the other films so that's a plus.

The trailer looked awesome, too bad we didn't get to see (or even hear) more of the Scarlet Witch and Quiksilver, and if I remember correctly, no Vision? 

Anyway, I liked the Thor vs Stark scene (reminds me of post-Civil War), and I doubt this "everybody hates Tony" thing will be over soon, even more if Civil War is really coming to the big screen.