psn store freezes on startup

YayoiTakatsuki69

can you really do that?i never knew

Yes you can, lol. I've purchased stuff from the PSS via my Vita, IPAD, Laptop, and PC. Have to say internet and ipad are superior, because they allows you to download/buy content across any system, where as PS3 limits you to Vita and just PS3 content for example (internet and ipad give you the option to do things with PS4 stuff).

Yes you can, lol. I've purchased stuff from the PSS via my Vita, IPAD, Laptop, and PC. Have to say internet and ipad are superior, because they allows you to download/buy content across any system, where as PS3 limits you to Vita and just PS3 content for example (internet and ipad give you the option to do things with PS4 stuff).

i'll definetly try it

• Like 1

Same problem happen to me since yesterday when trying to login playstation store... :(

It will freeze on the store menu with blue background and playstation@store, view and cart on the top left only, totally cannot quit have to force shuting down my PS3 causing sometime have to scan my console due to improper shut down and sometime it just boot me straight back to XMB without even in the store yet... :angry:

Today i try to delete the store and re-install and it still having the same problem cause i had read some forums on some site said it can fix the problem... :(

My PS3 connect to Playstation@Asia store, just wonder is it just Asia store had this problem or the whole playstation store community having this 'glitch'...

Just sharing my experience who had the same problem... :|

Same problem happen to me since yesterday when trying to login playstation store... :(

It will freeze on the store menu with blue background and playstation@store, view and cart on the top left only, totally cannot quit have to force shuting down my PS3 causing sometime have to scan my console due to improper shut down and sometime it just boot me straight back to XMB without even in the store yet... :angry:

Today i try to delete the store and re-install and it still having the same problem cause i had read some forums on some site said it can fix the problem... :(

My PS3 connect to Playstation@Asia store, just wonder is it just Asia store had this problem or the whole playstation store community having this 'glitch'...

Just sharing my experience who had the same problem... :|

the problem occurs in every store as i checked on all my diferent accounts.it's not a glitch.sony is having technical difficulties while trying to remoddel the psn store so every user will get that problem eventually

the problem occurs in every store as i checked on all my diferent accounts.it's not a glitch.sony is having technical difficulties while trying to remoddel the psn store so every user will get that problem eventually

yeah, same here, when I want to access store from another region my ps store freeze, all I can do just delete and redownload but it won't fix 100%

I hope sony will launch new update soon :(

yeah, same here, when I want to access store from another region my ps store freeze, all I can do just delete and redownload but it won't fix 100%

I hope sony will launch new update soon :(

our best guess for this might be that they are doing a complete remodel of the store with a new layout which takes quite some time.in the end we might be rewarded with free games once again.like that time they DDOSed psn and you all got to pick a free game from 5

The PSN Store works for me within 1 year 8 months at the date of purchase and now it won't work for me as I was using Super Slim PS3 500 GB.

Same here, it sends me back to XMB for the first time, and then it freezes at the menu showing PlayStation Store, Cart, Search at the top, making the PS Store completely unusable.

ggsharan.png

Where are you from (ppl with this Problem) ?  Because in german Support Forum many Austria and swiss ppl have this Problem (me too :| ) . Dont reset your Ps3 HDD (is Format the correct english word ^^? )   because the freezing Problem stays. Some ppl have tried everything (including changeing HDD and delete Store app).  Best way is to call Somy Support so they can fix this.

Edited by Xionx

I've had the same problems for a couple of days now, can't access the store from my PS3. Luckily downloading games through the website works fine, but it's still annoying that my system has to do a harddrive check every time I boot it back up after trying to get into the store.

I've had the same problems for a couple of days now, can't access the store from my PS3. Luckily downloading games through the website works fine, but it's still annoying that my system has to do a harddrive check every time I boot it back up after trying to get into the store.

it sucks majorly but whats worse is that sony never told us about this.

I don't know if it's still going on but last night I tried accessing the store twice to download One Piece: Pirate Warriors and it froze both times.  I got the game fine via Transaction Management > Download List, but I hope this is fixed or at least Sony updates us on it soon... I want to buy Costume Quest 2 tomorrow!  :o

I don't know if it's still going on but last night I tried accessing the store twice to download One Piece: Pirate Warriors and it froze both times.  I got the game fine via Transaction Management > Download List, but I hope this is fixed or at least Sony updates us on it soon... I want to buy Costume Quest 2 tomorrow!   :o

do it via the webstore for now.as for sony updating us well we didn't get any

I have never seen my PlayStation Store freeze on me yet usually just takes me back to XMB and what not I don't know what's going with the Store but it's whatever to me. If I need to download something I'll go through my Download List in the Account Management section.

I have had no freeze-ups but I had notice throughout this week the loading to enter the store takes quite some time. Once I am in the store it works and loads fine. Hope this and the other problems people have mentioned experiencing gets fix soon.