Satoshi's Compendium of J-games and HanaKana - FOR FUTABA!

Satoshi Ookami

Talking about goals actually brings me to a question...

I'm wondering which HanaKana should be 69 and which 70. I know I want Dangan 2 and Graces, but which to which xD

Should step up in HanaKana plats xD Since 75 will be Onii-sama :D

69 is an important milestone , you really should think through it carefully :) . my 69 was FFX HD -> Rikku is love :)

A HanaKana for every milestone. Now that's what I call dedication, your efforts will not be in vain. One day your Senpai HanaKana will notice you.  :D

That day, I shall depart from this world for I shall not have no regrets :awesome:

69 is an important milestone , you really should think through it carefully :) . my 69 was FFX HD -> Rikku is love :)

There's no other FF with HanaKana xD I need to wait for chibi FF xD

And I don't want to prolong the milestones until I'm close to 100 which will obviously be Zero Escape 3 as there is no other game that could take its place :D

• Like 2

That day, I shall depart from this world for I shall not have no regrets :awesome:

There's no other FF with HanaKana xD I need to wait for chibi FF xD

And I don't want to prolong the milestones until I'm close to 100 which will obviously be Zero Escape 3 as there is no other game that could take its place :D

ok i have the feeling you got me wrong there ..... you dont have to use FF ^^  ... a good 69 game .... 69 ...... 69!!!!  got it?  ... hm....

Nah, I got you :P It was just a good pass I couldn't... pass up :awesome:

And as I said, 69 will most likely be Dangan 2 so I could concentrate on Graces =D

danganronpa 2? nice game ! Has not the same What the fudge moment on the beginning , but good What the fudge moments at the end :) . hope you enjoy it. (what Person is she in Voice acting in  dangan2?)

Beautiful list with beautiful trophies. I still have a very long way to go before I can make a collection  xD

Because HanaKana herself is beautiful :awesome:

Chiaki ;)

Obvious best girl :awesome:

I think I already said it a few times, Chii-chans are always best :awesome:

And I don't need to add that HanaKana was the reason why I got interested in Dangan =D In fact, if the Dangan 2 was translated as well as Dangan 1, I probably would have played only the second one on PSP xD

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Okay, HanaKana deficiency has to be filled :awesome:

As if the game wasn't enough :awesome:

Sasuga Onii-sama :awesome:

ppzGusQ.png

Anyway, Japanese run updated, #70-76, the amount of Plats has risen quite well in 2016. And I doubled the number of common Plats... damn skipping people :awesome:

Now unfortunately, back to readable games... Been a fun quarter =D I should repeat it again eventually =D 

Though... first, I need bigger collection of unreadable games...

• 2 weeks later...

Since you are the first person I think about when it comes to Nep games, I wanna ask you something: How good are the spin-offs?

I really really liked both the humor and the gameplay of all 4 Nep games I played so far (ReBirth 1-3 and Mega Nep VII), but as all spin-offs that are released over here so far have another gameplay component, I am quite unsure about those. And I heard the grinding is quite annoying in those spin-offs, but is it really more grind than the main games usually have? :P