Dragon Age: Inquisition achievements/trophies

DarkStar83x

The achievement/trophy list for Dragon Age: Inquisition is out. Obviously spoilers:

http://www.exophase.com/game/dragon-age-inquisition-xbox-360/achievements/

No MP trophies, but beat the game on hard and nightmare without changing the difficulty? I wonder if you'd get both for completing the game on nightmare. I'll let someone else try it for me. xD Still...oh, shit...

Edited by DarkStar83x
  • Like 2

Are they seriously doing multiplayer in a Dragon Age game? What would it even be? Mages vs Templar? Wardens vs Darkspawn? I've got news for you, EA and anyone else.  Games don't need multiplayer to be popular or good.  Quite the opposite, whenever games have shoe horned multiplayer it often detracts from the single player experience.

• Like 2

Are they seriously doing multiplayer in a Dragon Age game? What would it even be? Mages vs Templar? Wardens vs Darkspawn? I've got news for you, EA and anyone else.  Games don't need multiplayer to be popular or good.  Quite the opposite, whenever games have shoe horned multiplayer it often detracts from the single player experience.

I generally agree, BUT the multiplayer in ME3 was a lot of fun (imo) and if there was some kind of seperate coop campaign or mode (similar to Syndicate, Rage or Farcry 3) I don't mind (as long as the trophies are super easy).

Are they seriously doing multiplayer in a Dragon Age game? What would it even be? Mages vs Templar? Wardens vs Darkspawn? I've got news for you, EA and anyone else. Games don't need multiplayer to be popular or good. Quite the opposite, whenever games have shoe horned multiplayer it often detracts from the single player experience.

Yea, agreed. To answer, it's a 4 player co-op where you get loot and shit for the Inquisition. Reminded me of Diablo III. Has no trophies/achievements tied to it and zero impact on the story. I'll likely give it a spin once, but what's the point otherwise? Edited by DarkStar83x

Yea, agreed. To answer, it's a 4 player co-op where you get loot and shit for the Inquisition. Reminded me of Diablo III. Has no trophies/achievements tied to it and zero impact on the story. I'll likely give it a spin once, but what's the point otherwise?

Would be cool if you could earn experience, gear and gold for your story character that way.

The images look great. I'm glad Bioware didn't make them like the DAII trophies/achievements. Can't wait to see the :platinum: image. Nightmare difficulty will be much easier after completing future DLC. Those always give OP gear.

I was hoping for a trophy to capture all mounts, but that's ok. Also did anyone notice the image for Doom Upon All The World has the same image as a certain trophy from the DAII Legacy DLC? I think they are connected.

Would be cool if you could earn experience, gear and gold for your story character that way.

I believe you can earn gear for the singleplayer story with the co-op mp.

Edited by Dragon-Archon