Is anyone else looking forward to campaign even more than multiplayer?

I was wondering if i was the only person who is really excited to play AW's campaign, even more than the multiplayer or Co-op? I usually play the story first in all the CoD games i've played, but this year's campaign looks like it actually had alot of time and effort put into it compared to the disappointing campaigns of recent years (like MW3 and Ghosts).

I'm not expecting a deep complex story that changes the gaming medium (and quite frankly i don't want that in a CoD game), but i'm hoping the campaign levels leave me with several memorable moments like i got from the Wolverines level in MW2 or All Ghilled Up from CoD4. At the very least, the inclusion of Kevin Spacey was a very interesting choice.

Anyway, is anyone else looking forward to what Sledgehammer has done with this year's campaign? :)

I also am looking forward to the campaign, which are generally fun in cod, except most people imo just rush through it or skip it altogether. I actually am a little doubtful for the mp this time around, looks like a lot of gadgets and stuff, reminds me of crysis lol, and i hated those mp's... to each their own i guess, but it just seems like they're trying to hard. We'll see, will certainly do both though :)

• Like 1

Just 3 more hours till midnight here. I really can't wait. I've noticed that lets plays of the story mode have already started popping up in my youtube sub box, so i'll have to go on lockdown mode for the next day till i can complete the story myself. i don't wanna risk any spoilers. lol

I can't wait to see what the campaign has to offer! It actually looks pretty good and seems it can be very interesting with how far the technology is in this game. It does honestly remind me of Crysis but I actually was pretty good at those games so I think I'm set, but the multiplayer is still a bit iffy for me. All that jumping around and all this new tech that they have available is awesome but I feel like I might take a while to get used to jumping around lol :giggle:

Already completed 100% of campaign stuff. Got the game on Saturday already. Veteran is basically Recruit+. It's veeeeeeeeeeeery easy. Same goes for the Story trophies.

The only harder trophy in this game is reaching the Bonus Wave in Exo Survival.

I'm abit disappointed with the campaign, im a few hours in and its so slow paced, too many cut scenes and using tonnes of equipment I miss cod4 and cod5 where its was hecktick as anything and a real challenge, im playing on veteran and its very easy.

Loving the multi-player though went 22-3 in my 1st game, can see myself getting master prestige again.

I completed the campaign yesterday and loved! I honestly think it may be my new favorite, even topping the original black ops. They story itself wasn't entirely original but the cast really nailed their performances perfectly. Troy Baker is excellent as Jack Mitchell during cutscenes and Kevin Spacy was pleasantly not phoning it in, like i feared he may have. Hes also in the game alot, which i didn't expect.

The campaign didn't feel that much longer than the usual campaign lengths, but the levels themselves were far more interesting than any of the recent Infinity Ward games. I also loved the couple of stealth levels in the game, that reminded me that the developers of this game also made the original Dead Space. :)

I've only played alittle bit of multiplayer, but so far i'm loving it. It feels like such a needed breath of fresh air and the exo boost mechanics feels like the biggest change since perks were added in CoD4. I can't imagine Treyarch going back to the old style of gameplay for next year.

Are the itel easy enough to find? Starting campaigne later on today?

Sorry but i personally found the intel pretty hard to find in this game, especially compared to Ghosts. They are laptops but since this game is futuristic, you will see alot of abandoned computer monitor screens laying around that trick you into thinking they are intel. I suggest looking up a guide to finding them, since i only found around 10 (out of 45 i think) just on my own.

Edited by Ryumoau

As far as the storyline's go with Call of Duty, I've always looked forward to them more so than the multiplayer. MP is indeed an important aspect, but who can deny a brilliant storyline? With that being said, I'm only on Mission 3 of Advanced Warfare so I don't have a huge grasp on it yet. However, it's unfolding quite awesomely in my opinion & I can't wait to see where it leads.

• Like 1