Floriiss' Signature Shop

Floriiss

Hi Floriiss! I've been seeing your awesome works , i love have a banner from you for my trophy checklist.  :) 

Render: http://www.cartoonhdwallpapers.com/wallpapers/tinkerbell-the-pixie-png-real-madrid-447292.jpg

Background: http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/325/3/8/kingdom_hearts_pattern_6_by_nazurith-d5lqmky.jpg or

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-b_qovR06ssI/TiSockYb8cI/AAAAAAAAKMA/TA7sjR541bk/s1600/cool%2Bgreen%2Bwallpaper%2Bbackgrounds-3.gif

But i love the style of this to: http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/027/7/9/tink__s_stained_glass_2_by_akili_amethyst-d4d5f1i.png

Title:Cassio Tinker of Trophies

If you can add some   :platinum:   :gold:   :silver:   :bronze: if that can  :) 

Thank you 

You'll hear from me soon.  :wave:

• Like 1

Hey Floriiss can I ask for kind of a combination sig? I feel I need to change up (as I have been Saturn Coffee for a long time) and I was wondering if you can create me a Trinity of Green sig?

What is the Trinity of Green you ask? Well it is the awesome power of Chie, Qwark and Luigi :).

Basically what I am hoping for in a sig is to have the 3 characters posing over a green background with the Words Trinity of Green in there as well.

Finally if there is a way to develop a Trinity of Green symbol for my avatar that would be amazing as well :D.

Now I know this is a weird and big request, so if it isn't possible let me know, but if it is possible I will rock that Sig/Avy for a long time (The saturn combo has been going on for almost 2 years).

Thanks and let me know ^_^

Signature:

MdeKCAT.png

XqS1b1H.png

Is the avatar good enough, or do you prefer something with the logos in it? 

Edited by Floriiss
  • Like 3

Signature:

MdeKCAT.png

XqS1b1H.png

Is the avatar good enough, or do you prefer something with the logos in it? 

:o that sig...is... :awesome:

The avatar works well also but would I be able to get something with the logos? Just so the avatar and sig are different?

I was actually thinking would it be possible (since it is the Trinity) to have a Triforce avatar but each piece of the Triforce is filled in by their logo?

Something like this (but you know...not crappy :P)

sawcb7.jpg

• Like 1

The avatar works well also but would I be able to get something with the logos? Just so the avatar and sig are different?

I was actually thinking would it be possible (since it is the Trinity) to have a Triforce avatar but each piece of the Triforce is filled in by their logo?

sawcb7.jpg

Ofcourse :) nice painting btw :D

• Like 1

sawcb7.jpg

9j6CBFO.png

• Like 2

Hi Floriiss! I've been seeing your awesome works , i love have a banner from you for my trophy checklist.  :) 

Render: http://www.cartoonhdwallpapers.com/wallpapers/tinkerbell-the-pixie-png-real-madrid-447292.jpg

Background: http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/325/3/8/kingdom_hearts_pattern_6_by_nazurith-d5lqmky.jpg or

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-b_qovR06ssI/TiSockYb8cI/AAAAAAAAKMA/TA7sjR541bk/s1600/cool%2Bgreen%2Bwallpaper%2Bbackgrounds-3.gif

But i love the style of this to: http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/027/7/9/tink__s_stained_glass_2_by_akili_amethyst-d4d5f1i.png

Title:Cassio Tinker of Trophies

If you can add some   :platinum:   :gold:   :silver:   :bronze: if that can  :) 

Thank you 

Enjoy! Hope you like it! :)

MS5Bw1q.png

• Like 2

My request : 

Characters :

Mario Image 1 or Image 2

Pikachu Image 1 or Image 2

If you find better images, you can use those :)

I dunno what can be used in the background, but something similar to this background would be cool.

Signature needed mainly, avatar if possible.

Text : IntenseFATE98 , if its too long or looks dirty, you can use just FATE.

Thanks! :)

• Like 1

My request : 

Characters :

Mario Image 1 or Image 2

I dunno what can be used in the background, but something similar to this background would be cool.

Working on it. :)

• Like 1

My request : 

Characters :

Mario Image 1 or Image 2

Signature:

I5BSbCC.png

8jeXAs3.png

• Like 2

Request; 

If possible I would like a banner and avatar please.

3140340-6283293674-31041.jpg

If you could do something like this but with Lightning and Sepiroth (lightning on one side, sep on the other) that would be great. (doesnt need to have the wings)

You can use any background, I like purple and light colours (if that matters)

Text: Mandsxo

Thank you for your time. :)

Request; 

If you could do something like this but with Lightning and Sepiroth (lightning on one side, sep on the other) that would be great. (doesnt need to have the wings)

Alright, I'll see what I can do!

Request; 

YqIaYb7.png

• Like 3

Man you've got some great skills on photoshop, I seriously wouldn't even know how to begin.

I've got a request if you've got any time to do so? If not it's completely cool.

I was just looking for a really cool signature with my PSN on it and something that I could have at the start of my trophy checklist. I'm seriously not creative enough when it comes to this stuff so I wouldn't know what to request in terms of backgrounds or whatever.

in terms of pictures though, I can't say I really mind, I'm a huge FF fan so anything related to that would be pretty awesome, it doesn't have to main characters either, could be summons, monsters or whatever.

If you don't have the time it's completely cool, i'll come up with something.

Awesome, thank you :)

Edited by Meacham93
  • Like 1

Man you've got some great skills on photoshop, I seriously wouldn't even know how to begin.

I've got a request if you've got any time to do so? If not it's completely cool.

I was just looking for a really cool signature with my PSN on it and something that I could have at the start of my trophy checklist. I'm seriously not creative enough when it comes to this stuff so I wouldn't know what to request in terms of backgrounds or whatever.

in terms of pictures though, I can't say I really mind, I'm a huge FF fan so anything related to that would be pretty awesome, it doesn't have to main characters either, could be summons, monsters or whatever.

Ofcourse I got time for you! No problem at all! So basically a Signature and a Banner for your Checklist, right? :). I'm a huge fan of FF myself, so I always love sig/banners with a FF theme! Give me some of your favorite FF characters/summons and I'll come up with something :)

Ofcourse I got time for you! No problem at all! So basically a Signature and a Banner for your Checklist, right? :). I'm a huge fan of FF myself, so I always love sig/banners with a FF theme! Give me some of your favorite FF characters/summons and I'll come up with something :)

That's correct bud. :) Always good to see a fellow FF fan! Well my favourite summons/gfs whatever are basically everything from FF8 and characters it would be everyone from ff7 up excluding 12 (never played through it properly) and Hope from FF13 so whatever you thinks cool, I will most likely like to.

• Like 1

Done. Hope you like it :)

Signature:

OJDevhn.png

Banner:

ifT3AYV.png

• Like 2