Floriiss' Signature Shop

Floriiss

hey Mcbeanstr,

nice picture you added there but especially for a pop out sig its quite bad to use because there is the dropping rain in the character, you need a "clean" render that it looks good.

i suggest one of those three pictures, if you like choose one of these for the pop out signature:

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/145/1/3/batman_arkham_knight_render2_by_rajivcr7-d7johuy.png

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2014/174/2/2/batman_arkham_knight___render_by_ashish913_by_ashish913-d7nmnr1.png

http://th05.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2014/137/1/6/batman___arkham_knight_render_2_by_ashish913_by_ashish913-d7ipv5s.png

let me know what you think and i'll do this :)

Damn I told you I didn't know what I wanted :lol:

That first picture would be perfect, if it's possible to include Gotham in the background that would be awesome.

Thanks again

Damn I told you I didn't know what I wanted :lol:

That first picture would be perfect, if it's possible to include Gotham in the background that would be awesome.

Thanks again

good choice i liked that render as well :)

here is the result, hope you like it.. found a cool batman font for the psn id :)

UgZx8aF.png

• Like 4

Hi guys i would like a signature made, i want it to be something final fantasy 7 based, with my PSN ID, i'm not really fussed which one of you make it as i'm sure you are both great.

I'm not sure what you mean by render lol :S

I'd like to do that.

Do you want a video game ff7 based signature or more like advent children (ff7 movie)? Render means a picture without background, see the batman pictures I posted above. But don't worry about that I'll find something.

Edited by Alexi-Sama

I'd like to do that.

Do you want a video game ff7 based signature or more like advent children (ff7 movie)? Render means a picture without backgrobackground, see the batman pictures I posted above. But don't worry about that I'll find something.

Thanks Alexi, the videogame FF7 would be good if you can find something thats isn't too 1990's if you know what i mean lol, but if you cant find anything good then either is fine by me :D

Hello guys!~ Hope ya don't mind if i request something~ c:

Artist: Floris

Render: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2014/144/5/0/naruto_senjutsu_of_the_six_paths___render___4_by_danteg9_2-d7jkdy2.png (If possible)

Background: Anything that fits the render c:

Signature or Avatar: Avatar plz
Quote or your PSN ID: PSN ID plz

• Like 1

Thanks Alexi, the videogame FF7 would be good if you can find something thats isn't too 1990's if you know what i mean lol, but if you cant find anything good then either is fine by me :D

so i struggled with the choice of the right render.

i took the more realistic movie ones and combined it with a background from the original game, i always loved the reactor atmosphere in that game - so this is the result.

hope you like it :)

6CY84Zv.png

• Like 4

That sounds a little impolite the way you request.

since you are completely new to the forums and have barley been active I won't do the signature at the moment, hope you understand but I only do signatures for active or long time members.

I don't see how that was impolite, well as you can see im back with 50 posts and ive worked hard and no i haven't just spammed it took me time and moeny so please make me a fine ass signature  :yay:  :dance:

I don't see how that was impolite, well as you can see im back with 50 posts and ive worked hard and no i haven't just spammed it took me time and moeny so please make me a fine ass signature  :yay:  :dance:

i go with what floriiss wrote.

if you dom't see it that way - good for ya - but I think it was. and if posting around the forums and being active took your "time and money" i kind of don't want to do your request. you think that does not take our time too? like i said the way you write is kind of disrespectful and you be like we have to do it asap, almost like you pay us or something.. besides that we don't have to start a big argument now or something because this thread should be free of spamming and arguing - no need for stuff like that here. if you don't agree with me, feel free to PN me.

maybe it's best to place your request here:

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/7800-the-request-a-signature-thread/

• Like 1

Hey there. 

I'd like to get a signature made.

Artist: Floriiss

Render: http://tinyurl.com/mao26bb (If possible.)

Background: Go wild. I love your Lightning signatures.

Quote: "It's not a question of can or can't. There are some things in life you just do."

Looking forward to it!

Thanks! I love doing Lightning sigs, since Lightning is my favorite videogame character  ^_^. I don't know why but everytime I make a lightning signature I put some snow in it. It just looks nice I guess :P. Anyways here's the sig, hope you like it.

ec3dkmz.png

Edited by Floriiss
  • Like 2

Normally people request something and give us space and freedom. The way you request it comes more over like I want it, and I want it now. We got a lot of other request too, give us some space. Secondly I've seen multiple posts of you around the forum with single words which basically means you are spamming. Also how can posts cost you money?  :blink: 

Also don't hate me for this, I got nothing against you. Just telling the truth. 

i didn't want to be rude or something my friend told me that these guys make better signatures request here instead. so i did i know im new to this site seems like you guys just don't want to make me a signature im sorry if i offended ur great grandmother. i'll just stick with my dancing ditos as signature 

Hi you guys!

I'm back, and this time...i'm kind of embarrassed to ask this request, but i'll see my luck!

Request #1

I'd like a normal Signature that contains three characters.

Artist - Any who dares :P but i'd say Alexi since i chose Floriiss for the second request ^^

Render - Well to be honest, i could not find an appropriate transparent/render of any of the characters, So i was wondering if maybe you could choose freely?

The characters are: Rise (Persona), Rozalin (Disgaea 2, prefer if she is holding her gun) and finally, Raspberyl (Disgaea 3), If you are having trouble finding images, I'll try choosing myself  :)

Background - Anything you think fits the theme.

Text - You got killed....Elegantly + My PSN ID in a small size anywhere, if it's not too much.

Font - Any you would like.

If you are having trouble, don't hesitate to tell me, especially about the renders since i think those are the ones which will give you trouble.

Request #2

Normal Signature.

Artist- Floriiss (you will like it :P)

Okay tough guy, i'd like a whole signature about Lightning, and since i heard you like to make signatures about her, i'll leave EVERYTHING for you to decide.

Render - Artist chooses freely from Images of Lightning(FFXIII, XIII-2 or LRFFXIII)

Background - Artist chooses freely.

Text - "I may be a Copy, But atleast...I'm a loyal one" + My PSN ID anywhere you like.

Extras - Anything you like, it's your Blank Canvas to draw! :P

As i said, if any of the requests causes both or any of you any amount of trouble, please tell me! :P

Thanks and take your time!

Edited by Timanthon
  • Like 2

Thanks! I love doing Lightning sigs, since Lightning is my favorite videogame character  ^_^. I don't know why but everytime I make a lightning signature I put some snow in it. It just looks nice I guess :P. Anyways here's the sig, hope you like it.

ec3dkmz.png

Thank you, I love it!

• Like 1

Hello guys!~ Hope ya don't mind if i request something~ c:

Render: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2014/144/5/0/naruto_senjutsu_of_the_six_paths___render___4_by_danteg9_2-d7jkdy2.png (If possible)

Background: Anything that fits the render c:

Signature or Avatar: Avatar plz

Quote or your PSN ID: PSN ID plz

t3tOjvf.png

• Like 1

so i struggled with the choice of the right render.

i took the more realistic movie ones and combined it with a background from the original game, i always loved the reactor atmosphere in that game - so this is the result.

hope you like it :)

6CY84Zv.png

Love it, thanks Alexi, do you know how i can put it along side my trophy card in my signature? lol, im clueless.

i didn't want to be rude or something my friend told me that these guys make better signatures request here instead. so i did i know im new to this site seems like you guys just don't want to make me a signature im sorry if i offended ur great grandmother. i'll just stick with my dancing ditos as signature 

Here is the sig I made for you: https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/7800-the-request-a-signature-thread/page-12#entry555480

(won't post in this thread since this is Floriss' and Alexi's thread :) )

Edited by Xxleonardo97xX
  • Like 1

Love it, thanks Alexi, do you know how i can put it along side my trophy card in my signature? lol, im clueless.

Copy the URL from the signature, go to your profile --> Edit profile --> Signature. Right under the smiley button is the image button. It looks like a a tree. If you hold your mouse on it you can also see 'Image' displayed. Click on that and paste the URL.

Copy the URL from the signature, go to your profile --> Edit profile --> Signature. Right under the smiley button is the image button. It looks like a a tree. If you hold your mouse on it you can also see 'Image' displayed. Click on that and paste the URL.

Thanks dood, great job guys, really appreciate it :D

• Like 2

That is awesome! Thanks so much Floris! :D

Though, what do i do to be able to use it as my avatar? When i try to change my Spidey avatar to it, it says "The file selected is too large. Max 50kB" o:

Hmm that's weird, normally that message wont appear with this size. Try saving it on your computer and upload it, or copy the URL and paste it in the section where you can upload via URL.

• Like 1

That is awesome! Thanks so much Floris! :D

Though, what do i do to be able to use it as my avatar? When i try to change my Spidey avatar to it, it says "The file selected is too large. Max 50kB" o:

if that what Floriiss said does not work, try and save it as .jpg then the size (and hopefully the quality not too much) does decrease.

Hi you guys!

I'm back, and this time...i'm kind of embarrassed to ask this request, but i'll see my luck!

Request #1

I'd like a normal Signature that contains three characters.

Artist - Any who dares :P but i'd say Alexi since i chose Floriiss for the second request ^^

Render - Well to be honest, i could not find an appropriate transparent/render of any of the characters, So i was wondering if maybe you could choose freely?

The characters are: Rise (Persona), Rozalin (Disgaea 2, prefer if she is holding her gun) and finally, Raspberyl (Disgaea 3), If you are having trouble finding images, I'll try choosing myself  :)

Background - Anything you think fits the theme.

Text - You got killed....Elegantly + My PSN ID in a small size anywhere, if it's not too much.

Font - Any you would like.

If you are having trouble, don't hesitate to tell me, especially about the renders since i think those are the ones which will give you trouble.

*snip*

okay sounds like you know what you want :D thats good.

if i can i do this during the middle of the upcoming week, you'll hear from me.

• Like 2

Hmm that's weird, normally that message wont appear with this size. Try saving it on your computer and upload it, or copy the URL and paste it in the section where you can upload via URL.

if that what Floriiss said does not work, try and save it as .jpg then the size (and hopefully the quality not too much) does decrease.

okay sounds like you know what you want :D thats good.

if i can i do this during the middle of the upcoming week, you'll hear from me.

Thanks for the help guys!~ It worked when i changed it do .jpg like Alexi-San said then uploaded it how Floris-San said to!~ c:

Also, i hope you guys don't mind if i make another request or two~ :P

Renders:  http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/130/7/7/wargreymon_1_render_by_omegamon1225-d64tvbe.png and http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/361/9/3/kyuubi__kurama__render_by_lwisf3rxd-d6zomda.png

Background: Anything that fits the renders c: and maybe have a few platinum trophy's flung in there too~ :P:platinum:

Signature or Avatar: Signature plz

Text: The DigiFox's Platinum Lair

Artist: Alexi

Renders: http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/059/9/9/naruto_modo_biju_render_by_dragha-d5whhjb.png and http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/180/2/d/render_sailor_jupiter___makoto_kino_by_shirochan92-d6b84ed.png

Background: Anything that fits the renders c:

Signature or Avatar: Signature plz

Text: Don't underestimate this DigiFox's power! Or i'll Warp Bijuu Shinka on ya! and my PSN name if you can fit it in there plz c:

Edited by KyuubiWarGreymon
  • Like 1