Floriiss' Signature Shop

Floriiss

Done. Hope you like it :)

Signature:

OJDevhn.png

Banner:

ifT3AYV.png

They are actually awesome! However, I did say anyone but Hope hahah.. My fault I guess I wasn't clear enough.

Love the checklist image though, that's brill.

Thank you though! :) Appreciate the effort.

They are actually awesome! However, I did say anyone but Hope hahah.. My fault I guess I wasn't clear enough.

Oh lmao, my fault. I thought you ment that hope was your favorite character. Let me change that real quick then ;).

b8XA64n.png

• Like 1

Hey bud, can I send a picture to you so you could remove something in it? It's really a easy job for you trough xD

Not sure if it's going to be easy, since when you remove something there's an empty space with nothing, and it needs to be filled. :P. But I'll try to do my best. Send me the pic :)

• Like 1

Oh lmao, my fault. I thought you ment that hope was your favorite character. Let me change that real quick then ;).

b8XA64n.png

I'm not sure anyone in their right mind would say Hope is their favourite character ;)

That was very quick! Thank you.

Again sorry about the confusion. :P

• Like 1

Hello :wave: I was thinking of a signature request. Was wondering if a Cloud Strife one can be made with a background similar to the new game\continue screen from Final Fantasy VII and my PSN amazingR written in there. Also a link to my trophy list on bottom and your name written somewhere to give you credit :)

Edited by Zeromus
  • Like 1

Hello :wave: I was thinking of a signature request. Was wondering if a Cloud Strife one can be made with a background similar to the new game\continue screen from Final Fantasy VII and my PSN amazingR written in there. Also a link to my trophy list on bottom and your name written somewhere to give you credit :)

You'll hear from me soon. :)

Florriss is now a fully fledged Super Saiyan 4 Photo-Shop King. Congratulations my friend. :D

Thanks Bear! :D

Done! Hope you like it :)

KxifhlI.png

• Like 2

Hello there, Floriiss! Back again, and this time, just a sig/avy combo. No banner. :)

Type of Request : Signature/Avatar 

Render : http://hanaraita.deviantart.com/art/Yui-Hirasawa-Render-8-305486299#/art/Yui-Hirasawa-Render-10-306056416?_sid=2a0f0a4b

Background: Whatever you think is fitting for the render...

Text: Yui Hirasawa, then below it, in another font, TheLastSurvivorD.

Take your time, I'm in no rush. :)

• Like 1

Hey floriiss it's me again lol. Did such a great job with my signature I had to come back haha. I was looking for an avatar this time. I love mine but its just a pic off google images.

In was looking for something much different this time. I was thinking of having 2 complete different characters into 1 pic and not even sure how it would work but

I wanted Sub Zero from MK X and Itachi Uchiha. Maybe half of their faces but a split between them like they are vs each other with different backgrounds. If its too much for an avatar since I have no idea I can think of something else :)

• Like 1

Hello there, Floriiss! Back again, and this time, just a sig/avy combo. No banner. :)

Render : http://hanaraita.deviantart.com/art/Yui-Hirasawa-Render-8-305486299#/art/Yui-Hirasawa-Render-10-306056416?_sid=2a0f0a4b

Alright, you'll hear from me soon!

Hey floriiss it's me again lol. Did such a great job with my signature I had to come back haha. I was looking for an avatar this time. I love mine but its just a pic off google images.

In was looking for something much different this time. I was thinking of having 2 complete different characters into 1 pic and not even sure how it would work but

I wanted Sub Zero from MK X and Itachi Uchiha. Maybe half of their faces but a split between them like they are vs each other with different backgrounds. If its too much for an avatar since I have no idea I can think of something else :)

I'll see what I can do :)

Hi Floriiss! Been a while, and i'm here today to request two extra requests, if you may ofcourse.

#1 Normal Signature

Render: I'd really really like if you could add all these three characters in one signature, i'd like this one to be in the middle, and this one in the right and finally, this one in the left.

Background: http://images.wikia.com/disgaea/en/images/e/e6/Maritsu_Academy_background.jpg

Text: "Love you to the Max!" in some free space, and my PSN name in a really small text style in any remaining space.

#2 Pop-out Signature

Render: I know i'm starting to trouble you, but could you put these two images in the same signature? doesn't matter if they are close or far from each other. #1 & #2

Background: http://coolblackppt.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Image-red-moon-background-png-the-disgaea-wiki-the-knowledge-of.png

Text: My PSN name.

I'm not asking nor expecting both of the requests to be finished at the same time, you can do them whenever you're free and willing to do it!

And, if you are having some trouble with any image, you can put other images you feel they are suitable, preferable if they are the same characters.

Thanks in advance!  :lol:

Edited by Lukika
  • Like 1

ANNOUNCEMENT:
From this point on I will be working with Alexi-Sama and we'll be running this shop together. Every request that has been done before this announcement will be done by me. Every request after this announcement can be done by either me or Alexi-Sama. Just make sure you name the Artist you want to fulfill your request :)

Edited by Floriiss
  • Like 3

I know I have a request for you Florriss but I had some idea, I'll try not to be too difficult xD I was thinking the cloud signature you did for me could be an avatar and that sub zero Mk x and itachi uchiha could be something like a big banner? :o I dunno haha just an idea

• Like 1

Here you go, hope you like it. :)

6HwjvHi.png

Hi Floriiss! Been a while, and i'm here today to request two extra requests, if you may ofcourse.

#1 Normal Signature

Render: I'd really really like if you could add all these three characters in one signature, i'd like this one to be in the middle, and this one in the right and finally, this one in the left.

Background: http://images.wikia.com/disgaea/en/images/e/e6/Maritsu_Academy_background.jpg

Text: "Love you to the Max!" in some free space, and my PSN name in a really small text style in any remaining space.

#2 Pop-out Signature

Render: I know i'm starting to trouble you, but could you put these two images in the same signature? doesn't matter if they are close or far from each other. #1 & #2

Background: http://coolblackppt.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Image-red-moon-background-png-the-disgaea-wiki-the-knowledge-of.png

Text: My PSN name.

I'm not asking nor expecting both of the requests to be finished at the same time, you can do them whenever you're free and willing to do it!

And, if you are having some trouble with any image, you can put other images you feel they are suitable, preferable if they are the same characters.

Thanks in advance!  :lol:

You'll hear from me soon :)

I know I have a request for you Florriss but I had some idea, I'll try not to be too difficult xD I was thinking the cloud signature you did for me could be an avatar and that sub zero Mk x and itachi uchiha could be something like a big banner? :o I dunno haha just an idea

Hmm, no problem. Do you have a Checklist then? Couldn't find any Checklist from you on the Checklist section.

Competition I see. Challenge accepted.  :angry: 

Bring it on mate :)

• Like 1

Here you go, hope you like it. :)

6HwjvHi.png

You'll hear from me soon :)

Hmm, no problem. Do you have a Checklist then? Couldn't find any Checklist from you on the Checklist section.

Bring it on mate :)

Awesome! Yui fits in to the background perfectly! Thanks Floriiss! :)

EDIT: I had forgotten to mention that you had forgotten the avatar.

Edited by TheLastSurvivorD