Floriiss' Signature Shop

Floriiss

First time requesting anything, so if I'm missing any detail you may need just let me know. Sorry in Advance!

• Signature
  • Not picky with image(s) anything to do with Call Of Duty, Assassins Creed, Killzone ETC, Just no Anime please.
  • Font/Font Color/Placement: Up to artist
  • Background: Any background that looks good with the image(s) chosen.
  • Wording: JB_Swag_Doctor73
  • Quote: "War....War Never Changes"
  • Which artist? Does not matter

If I'm missing anything let me know!

so i made a signature using a decent killzone render.

came out quite well.

hope you like it:

qMmKrq9.png

• Like 3

I'd like an signature about the 4 four horsemen of apocalypse, something like this one four_horsemen_of_the_apocalypse_by_match

But as you can see that one is bigger than a house so feel free to use another picture, if you can't find a good one with all the horsemen in it then just take a picture from any of the darksiders game with either War or Death in it :) just take the one you think looks best. And for the text i'd like it to be a smokey text that of course says my name ItzzH3lixx

Don't really mind who makes it out of you 2 :)

• Like 2

I would love a signature with Anti-Sora from Kingdom Hearts 2.Also if Floriiss has the time to do it I would be perfect just because I like his style a little morearrow-10x10.png.I've nothing against Alexi-Sama though,his work is also really good.

I know you had a request recently done by Demon (Love the sig Demon :D). It's whether up to you if you keep that sig, or this one. Anyways, here's your Anti-Sora sig.

yfxwwuL.png

• Like 3

I know you had a request recently done by Demon (Love the sig Demon :D). It's whether up to you if you keep that sig, or this one. Anyways, here's your Anti-Sora sig.

yfxwwuL.png

Well honestly I noticed there was space for two signatures in the profile options,so I thought why not putting two awesome signatures of two of my favourite games of all time in it?

Great work by the way,really dark and fascinating.

• Like 1

Also first time for a request. No preference on who does it

-Background: http://www.wheretowillie.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Glow-of-the-Windy-City.jpg (The part on the right before the buildings really start can be cut off. Part of the sky can be cut as well.)

-Text: My PSN ID

-Quote: "Sent From Hell...Again."

-Image in from of background to consist of Ethel from Fairy Fencer F

ok i see what i can do.

due to i didnt find a good render of the character i try to render one myself.

you'll hear from me

edit:

hope this is quite what you were looking for:

NqU1yEv.png

Edited by Alexi-Sama
  • Like 1

I'd love to have a signature made for my PSNP if possible please. :)

Artist: Floriiss

Background: Anything twisted/mystical

Text/font: I'd like the text to say my PSN ID which is Twystical, and the font to be evil type writing! 

Thanks.

- Twyst

• Like 1

Hi, 

I'd like to make a request for a banner. Whoever feels like making one, can give it a shot.

Size: Width: 1500px, Height: 200px

Image: I'd like you to fill it up with famous video game characters. Doesn't really matter wich ones you use, pick your favourites! :D. Also leave the middle space of the banner open, so i can still write the titel myself. (I want to use a special font of mine  :angel:) The background rather on the dark side. 

Thanks in advance!

• Like 1

I've got a request too. It's just a small one, I guess.

Could one of you make a this (http://nl.playstation.com/media/5GMKGl65/Persona4Golden_Hero_vf1.jpg) picture the size of a banner for psnprofiles and my name at the left, somewhere in het middle of the entire yellow part? Maybe this is freaking is for you guys but I don't know a single bit about editing so if you could help me with this, I'd be really thankfull  :unsure: .

Thanks in advance! :lol:

• Like 1

I would like to make a signature request.

Artis doesn't matter to me.

Quote "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."

If that's too many words to look decent. just my psn  Jarred__383  (two underscores)

Edited by Mr Incredible
  • Like 1

I'd like an signature about the 4 four horsemen of apocalypse, something like this one four_horsemen_of_the_apocalypse_by_match

But as you can see that one is bigger than a house so feel free to use another picture, if you can't find a good one with all the horsemen in it then just take a picture from any of the darksiders game with either War or Death in it :) just take the one you think looks best. And for the text i'd like it to be a smokey text that of course says my name ItzzH3lixx

Don't really mind who makes it out of you 2 :)

hey ItzzH3lixx.

i could either try to use the picture you added and make a signature out of it (it would almost look identical to now, maybe some color edits or effects) or i use this quite nice render i found http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/070/d/e/darksiders_render_by_confict_by_confict-d4sg69f.png trying to make a good looking signature.

just let me know what u prefer.

I would like to make a signature request.

Artis doesn't matter to me.

Quote "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."

If that's too many words to look decent. just my psn  Jarred__383  (two underscores)

so you want a vertical signature? cause the picture you added is vertical and tbh the resolution of the pic is quite bad and therefore hard to work with.

there are some bad-ass infamous render like:

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/154/d/1/infamous_2_by_sikk408-d67qwku.png

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_P9fSIv-gZ6Y/TQLnb_IihrI/AAAAAAAAAig/WqV8-O-qNPI/s1600/Infamous%2525C2%2525B2.png

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-kMnFZUQsaq0/Tf6DBw1fcpI/AAAAAAAAA30/mcdRLgZXx98/s1600/Render%2BInfamous%2B2%25252C%2BReal.png

for the text: depends on how the signature looks with a long line like that, but maybe could do one with text and PSN ID one only with PSN ID.

just let me know if you want a vertical / horizontal signature and if you want to keep the picture you added.

My work computer doesn't let me quote so bear with me, The pic i added works fine :) But could you try and remove the name tag in that picture? and then put my name above the heads of the horsemen where there is no fire, and let the text be smokey :D

My work computer doesn't let me quote so bear with me, The pic i added works fine :) But could you try and remove the name tag in that picture? and then put my name above the heads of the horsemen where there is no fire, and let the text be smokey :D

hope this is quite what you are looking for:

DIOZ5rX.png

• Like 4

Hey, could I get a banner made for my Twitch channel?

Artist: Floriiss

Image: http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/danganronpa/images/e/e5/Nanamichiaki.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130408004859

Background: Don't really know a good background, so I'll leave it up to you

Font: Up to you

Words: FinalEmblem's Twitch Channel.

Word color: Whatever looks nice

Additional info: The banner must be 900x480 in size. Also, on Twitch, there is a small square in the top left where a profile picture is shown, so try not to have anything that would be blocked in the top left.

Edit: Also, could I get a 16:9 image for my "offline" image?

Artist: Floriiss

Image: Same as one above.

Background: I don't know if it'll need one, but if you'd like to put one, go ahead.

Font: Up to you

Words: Currently offline.

Word color: Whatever looks nice

Additional Info: Only reason I need it to be 16:9 is so it'll fill everything.

Thanks in advance!

Banner:

xkcaXXX.png

16:9 Offline Image:

DcA2OgJ.png

Edited by Floriiss
  • Like 3