Floriiss' Signature Shop

Floriiss

Image: http://sneak.co.nz/p...wi/kiwi-new.png

Font: Bebas Neue 

Wording: MrToboThe1st 

Wording Color: White

Anything Else: Can you put the wording in the body and curve it around the spine? (If this doesn't make sense PM me or Quote me which ever you prefer  ;) ) 

Either person will e fine, but I do believe Alex said he would do it for me, but again either is fine :) !

Thank you,

-Tobo!  ;)

• Image: http://sneak.co.nz/p...wi/kiwi-new.png
  • Font: Bebas Neue 
  • Wording: MrToboThe1st 
  • Wording Color: White
  • Anything Else: Can you put the wording in the body and curve it around the spine? (If this doesn't make sense PM me or Quote me which ever you prefer  ;) ) 
  • Either person will e fine, but I do believe Alex said he would do it for me, but again either is fine :) !

Thank you,

-Tobo!  ;)

hey tobo :)

i kind of had a lot to experiment with a fitting background. this is the result, hope you like it :)

iTHRnnm.png

• Like 3

hey tobo :)

i kind of had a lot to experiment with a fitting background. this is the result, hope you like it :)

iTHRnnm.png

That's really good! Thank you sooo much! It will be my profile picture in no time! :)

(EDIT - The picture is sadly more than 50kb I'm not really sure how to change this but changing the background to plain white might work + I'm not sure if it's smaller enough either :/

Edited by MrToboThe1st

Hey floriiss it's me again lol. Did such a great job with my signature I had to come back haha. I was looking for an avatar this time. I love mine but its just a pic off google images.

In was looking for something much different this time. I was thinking of having 2 complete different characters into 1 pic and not even sure how it would work but

I wanted Sub Zero from MK X and Itachi Uchiha. Maybe half of their faces but a split between them like they are vs each other with different backgrounds. If its too much for an avatar since I have no idea I can think of something else :)

Done. Hope you like it :)

2xcap1J.png

Banner:

oziw4M7.png

• Like 3

Me again xD this is for a header to my favorite video game series. This is a bit different than we discussed but I was thinking of something from my favorite 5 series in 1 signature or banner whatever is better for you instead of individual ones. Doesn't matter what you put in for these series I'll let your creative mind do whatever you want to do :)

The series are

Final Fantasy

The legend of Zelda

Pokemon (preferably Hitmonchan in there somewhere)

Mortal Kombat

Naruto

• Like 1

Hi Floriiss! Been a while, and i'm here today to request two extra requests, if you may ofcourse.

#1 Normal Signature

Render: I'd really really like if you could add all these three characters in one signature, i'd like this one to be in the middle, and this one in the right and finally, this one in the left.

Background: http://images.wikia.com/disgaea/en/images/e/e6/Maritsu_Academy_background.jpg

Text: "Love you to the Max!" in some free space, and my PSN name in a really small text style in any remaining space.

#2 Pop-out Signature

Render: I know i'm starting to trouble you, but could you put these two images in the same signature? doesn't matter if they are close or far from each other. #1 & #2

Background: http://coolblackppt.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Image-red-moon-background-png-the-disgaea-wiki-the-knowledge-of.png

Text: My PSN name.

I'm not asking nor expecting both of the requests to be finished at the same time, you can do them whenever you're free and willing to do it!

And, if you are having some trouble with any image, you can put other images you feel they are suitable, preferable if they are the same characters.

Thanks in advance!  :lol:

Normal:

ssHZV1Q.png

Pop out:

sE0Py5V.png

• Like 1

This is my first time requesting a signature so bare with me!

This is gonna be a bit of an ambiguous request, but I'll let you use your imagination a little ;). I'd like a signature with a badass Winnie the Pooh (Bear from my avatar), maybe holding a gun or weapon or something, and also an explosion in the background. Oh, and I guess it'd be good to have my ID  (Saltyie) written somewhere, I'll let you pick the best colour :P. Sadly, since Winnie is a children's book character, he isn't used in any 'badass' imagery, hopefully you'll be able to put something together!

If you positively absolutely definitely need a render, I'll try and find something.

Thanks for reading my insane rambling, hopefully this crazy request will come to fruition. As a just reward, I will write a poem about a topic of your choosing. Bye!

• Like 1

This is my first time requesting a signature so bare with me!

This is gonna be a bit of an ambiguous request, but I'll let you use your imagination a little ;). I'd like a signature with a badass Winnie the Pooh (Bear from my avatar), maybe holding a gun or weapon or something, and also an explosion in the background. Oh, and I guess it'd be good to have my ID  (Saltyie) written somewhere, I'll let you pick the best colour :P. Sadly, since Winnie is a children's book character, he isn't used in any 'badass' imagery, hopefully you'll be able to put something together!

If you positively absolutely definitely need a render, I'll try and find something.

Thanks for reading my insane rambling, hopefully this crazy request will come to fruition. As a just rewardarrow-10x10.png, I will write a poem about a topic of your choosing. Bye!

Awesome request :P. Which artist would you prefer making your request, me or Alexi? Since we run this shop together :).

I would love a signature with Anti-Sora from Kingdom Hearts 2.Also if Floriiss has the time to do it I would be perfect just because I like his style a little more.I've nothing against Alexi-Sama though,his work is also really good.

Edited by MarcusTheShadow
  • Like 2

Hmm, I'm not sure! I suppose you since you were the first responder :P Thanks!

I would love a signature with Anti-Sora from Kingdom Hearts 2.Also if Floriiss has the time to do it I would be perfect just because I like his style a little more.I've nothing against Alexi-Sama though,his work is also really good.

You guys hear from me soon!

• Like 1

This is the first time I've ever requested anything so it might be a sloppy request lol. On second thought, I'll copy a format.

• Like 4

First time requesting anything, so if I'm missing any detail you may need just let me know. Sorry in Advance!

• Signature
  • Not picky with image(s) anything to do with Call Of Duty, Assassins Creed, Killzone ETC, Just no Anime please.
  • Font/Font Color/Placement: Up to artist
  • Background: Any background that looks good with the image(s) chosen.
  • Wording: JB_Swag_Doctor73
  • Quote: "War....War Never Changes"
  • Which artist? Does not matter

If I'm missing anything let me know!

Edited by JB_Swag_Doctor73
  • Like 2

Also first time for a request. No preference on who does it

-Background: http://www.wheretowillie.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Glow-of-the-Windy-City.jpg (The part on the right before the buildings really start can be cut off. Part of the sky can be cut as well.)

-Text: My PSN ID

-Quote: "Sent From Hell...Again."

-Image in from of background to consist of Ethel from Fairy Fencer F

• Like 2

Hey, could I get a banner made for my Twitch channel?

Artist: Floriiss

Image: http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/danganronpa/images/e/e5/Nanamichiaki.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130408004859

Background: Don't really know a good background, so I'll leave it up to you

Font: Up to you

Words: FinalEmblem's Twitch Channel.

Word color: Whatever looks nice

Additional info: The banner must be 900x480 in size. Also, on Twitch, there is a small square in the top left where a profile picture is shown, so try not to have anything that would be blocked in the top left.

Edit: Also, could I get a 16:9 image for my "offline" image?

Artist: Floriiss

Image: Same as one above.

Background: I don't know if it'll need one, but if you'd like to put one, go ahead.

Font: Up to you

Words: Currently offline.

Word color: Whatever looks nice

Additional Info: Only reason I need it to be 16:9 is so it'll fill everything.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by TheFinalEmblem
  • Like 1

This is the first time I've ever requested anything so it might be a sloppy request lol. On second thought, I'll copy a format.

i'd like to give the avatar a try, sounds like a cute idea :)

First time requesting anything, so if I'm missing any detail you may need just let me know. Sorry in Advance!

• Signature
  • Not picky with image(s) anything to do with Call Of Duty, Assassins Creed, Killzone ETC, Just no Anime please.
  • Font/Font Color/Placement: Up to artist
  • Background: Any background that looks good with the image(s) chosen.
  • Wording: JB_Swag_Doctor73
  • Quote: "War....War Never Changes"
  • Which artist? Does not matter

If I'm missing anything let me know!

okay seems a lot of space for the artist :D i'd like to do that!

both of you will hear from me soon!

• Like 2

so i got three versions of the avatar, choose which one you like best.

you said "no background" so i also got one with transparent background.

With Frame

BwoMdaX.png

without Frame

tbIXt6V.png

without background

DFtVMvi.png

hope you like it.

• Like 4