Trophies not popping?

Just throwing my lot into the mix....

Just this afternoon I got the trophy to pop for "defeating Mom's heart 11 times"..... but...during my previous playthru I never received the trophies for "5th, 8th, or 9th" time killing mom's heart....which is super annoying. So, I have the trophy for defeating it the first time and the 3rd time, and then it skips the middle until I killed it the tenth time.....SUPER frustrating - I'm really hoping that it's not bugged to the point where the plat is now un-obtainable..... /sigh. Also, I've killed Satan....for sure nothing popped at all. 

I had no problems with any trophies until......... I just beat Womb/Utero without taking any damage... which was kinda rough for me... got the in-game achievement/secret... but Trophy Mama's Boy didn't unlock D: .... this sucks lol I prolly won't be able to do this without taking damage again xD .... anyone else got any other information? Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

I had no problems with any trophies until......... I just beat Womb/Utero without taking any damage... which was kinda rough for me... got the in-game achievement/secret... but Trophy Mama's Boy didn't unlock D: .... this sucks lol I prolly won't be able to do this without taking damage again xD .... anyone else got any other information? Thanks

Unfortunately not yet.  We're still in the dark about it as far as I know.  :/

Eventually you'l have such an overpowered run that you'll do it without even realizing it.

• 1 year later...

Hey guys,

I know it's A LOT later than expected but here's how I managed to get it fixed without playing on second profile. If you play on PS4 and the trophies don't pop try uploading the save and downloading it on PS Vita, apparently the retroactive trophies work there. Just got awarded for "A Quarter", "Something Cute" and "Mama's Boy". None of them popped on the PS4 for some reason.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

I know it's A LOT later than expected but here's how I managed to get it fixed without playing on second profile. If you play on PS4 and the trophies don't pop try uploading the save and downloading it on PS Vita, apparently the retroactive trophies work there. Just got awarded for "A Quarter", "Something Cute" and "Mama's Boy". None of them popped on the PS4 for some reason.

I'll try this (but going from vita to ps4). A ton of trophies glitched for me on the Vita.

• 2 months later...

Hey everyone, I just beat Isaac with Eve and I unlocked Eve's Bird Foot but the trophy didn't unlock.  This happened to me earlier today with a different trophy but I just uploaded my game file to the cloud and deleted it then downloaded it back from the cloud.  It usually works but it didn't with this trophy.  I even tried downloading my cloud save onto my PS4 but it didn't work either.  So, since I can only unlock Eve's Bird Foot once on a game file, do I need to start a fresh game file?  I'm assuming beating Isaac again with Eve won't fix it since the foot is already unlocked?  

Hey everyone, I just beat Isaac with Eve and I unlocked Eve's Bird Foot but the trophy didn't unlock.  This happened to me earlier today with a different trophy but I just uploaded my game file to the cloud and deleted it then downloaded it back from the cloud.  It usually works but it didn't with this trophy.  I even tried downloading my cloud save onto my PS4 but it didn't work either.  So, since I can only unlock Eve's Bird Foot once on a game file, do I need to start a fresh game file?  I'm assuming beating Isaac again with Eve won't fix it since the foot is already unlocked?  

When I went back and replayed the game following the patch, only one of the trophies glitched for me (so far) when I started from a new save file. Booting up the game and watching the opening from start to finish unlocked the trophy for me.

• Like 1

• 6 years later...

sorry to necro this thread, but a started playing this game again , but im having issues with unlocking some trophies has well on the ps4, managed to kill satan with magdalene unlocking judas but no trophy , killed satan with judas got the trophy but noticed that the trophy for killing moms heart 5 times pooped but not the 3 times....... so from reading this thread i should delete my save file and start from fresh?

• 1 year later...

I had the Azazel trophy glitch on me last night while playing on my Vita. I had unlocked him and no trophy popped. I tried redoing the requirements in-game and nothing happened, so I was tempted to restart my save file but I went to bed instead.

I decided to boot up the game this morning and after watching the intro cutscene, the trophy popped! Good to know in case I run into any more glitches!