Easiest shooting game

allenbird

• 1 month later...

You evidently haven't played Battle: Los Angeles. It's so easy, and so short it can be finished in about an hour. Of course it IS a store title with 12 trophies so not the best comparison....

Yes, Battle LA was a short and IMO a fun game. Heavy Fire is a fun game although the graphics suck, and some of the soldier chatter is hysterically bad, the overall gameplay is fun, and it is the best rail-shooter I have ever played. I hated Dead Space Extraction and have no clue if I will go back and plat it. In other words, Heavy Fire is worth picking up, if not just for the easy plat.

• 2 years later...

As far as rail shooters go, this game is pretty well done.

I'm playing it with the Sharpshooter attachment and it makes it even more enjoyable.

Agreed. Shatttered Spear is even better. Both Heavy Fire games are easily the most fun I've had with a Sharpshooter.

Edited by ant1th3s1s

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...

I pick Heavy fire bundle long ago for $0.99 (2 games), for that time i just random picking it uup, i even dont trophy hunt back in that day. I randomly bought it because i want some military shooting in my library and forget about it.

Now i randomly read trophy guide and someone mention this game then i remembered i have this game and then I immediately go play it and have more fun than i should have LOL (it is not shit game by any mean, it's pretty fun + cheesy patriotic/military dialog) the downside will be unresponsive shooting button, but i play it with Nacon PS4 controller, i don't know if this is the case ?  

Also, easy plat it seems so basically when i combine it with Sony Rewards program, i actually profit after bought it LOL.

Edited by FielVeredus