fastest time in the world

VerCettI

I just feel like bragging and challenging. I dare you to beat my time on any region version of this game. This is the Japanese version, currently on disc only. Japan doesn't have the 400 days DLC on the list so that helped my time considerably. My time was 8 hours 34 minutes.

Standard PS3 version, his/her profile name is Dolohoff they are top of the leaderboard and reached the plat in 8h16 although it took them 9h30ish to do 100%! Would guess there are others as well. Not knocking your time though, it took me ages as I watched all the scenes and enjoyed the story a bit too much lol!

Standard PS3 version, his/her profile name is Dolohoff they are top of the leaderboard and reached the plat in 8h16 although it took them 9h30ish to do 100%! Would guess there are others as well. Not knocking your time though, it took me ages as I watched all the scenes and enjoyed the story a bit too much lol!

Thanks for the info. I was just looking at the posted 100% times on the boards.

I took my time and enjoyed it the first time I played it. This was my fourth Platinum for the game so I decided to go as fast as possible to keep it interesting.

oh ok, I was going to say the game is really good so you should follow its story. Have you played season 2? Im up to chapter 4 but dont want it to emd lol.

oh ok, I was going to say the game is really good so you should follow its story. Have you played season 2? Im up to chapter 4 but dont want it to emd lol.

I have played season 2. Three systems actually. I enjoyed it very much. Have you tried the wolf among us? Another Telltale game that is arguably better than walking dead.

You got the game on PS3, PS3 China disc, PS Vita and PS4....

Do you really expect people to be impressed with four platinums for a game that requires hardly any skill?

I also don't care about people having the fastest time or whatever.

For the record, you have plenty of platinum trophies that actually require skill, like GTA V

So if you want to impress, impress people with those games , because I would genuinley be impressed with some of those games.

• Like 1

I don't understand how rushing through a story driven game with little gameplay is supposed to be impressive. I'm sure anyone could beat that time easily if they didn't pay attention to the story, and had already played the game before. Especially if they used a turbo controller to mash through the dialogue for them.

If you're going to try and brag, at least brag about a real game.

• Like 2

I just feel like bragging and challenging. I dare you to beat my time on any region version of this game. This is the Japanese version, currently on disc only. Japan doesn't have the 400 days DLC on the list so that helped my time considerably. My time was 8 hours 34 minutes.

Well my is still bigger than yours ...  you wouldn't believe how big it is ... it's probably biggest ego ever. 

I platinum'd it in 7 hours and 50 minutes like a week ago, but fell asleep during the 400 Days stuff so my 100% completion took around 15 hours, I was just playing it for fun though but by this point I knew where everything was.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3000-The-Walking-Dead/stoogebag

That's the PS4 version, same trophies though.

Speedrun WR of fallout new vegas is 32 minutes 

I've watched that and studied that many times lol.. I think you misunderstood my comment. 

I got all of the trophies base game + DLC in under 24 hours.. I completed the game 4 times in that time.