Hyperdimension Neptunia Fanclub

Satoshi Ookami

Didn't know this topic existed... Need to visit the forum more. Time to join this fan club :3

After playing Neptune V II my top 5 favorites has been changed a little:

1.Uzume 2.Noire 3.Cyberconnect2 4.Neptune 5.Blanc

laDqQXgl.jpg-Eu8kqo1l.jpg

qwHJOcTl.jpg-zCh93f0l.jpg

Edited by XR-NOFEAR17

Uzume seems to be gaining popularity quickly =D

That's probably becuase of her personality and orange heart because i know a few people that also really like Orange Heart.

Oh and speaking of which she also gonna be in the Blanc game aswell as Peashy and  Plutia.

Simple said she is more like a opposite version of Neptune. More serious when in her human form (most of the times anyway) and leaves a more childish/less serious impression behind at her HDD form.

She is a a great character in Shin Jigen Game Neptune V II that I kept using most of the time. They added some stuff to new game+ options which did make me very happy to play the second playtrough for true end :3

Got the platinum for it last night. Now waiting for the western version to play it again with all the dlc (mainly the upcoming DLC characters).

Nitroplus-chan looks cute. Can't wait to play with her in the game but the Japanese dlc has probably a pretty high price (and releases so slow lol).

Nep-VII-Nitroplus-Chan-Reveal-Scan.jpg

What do you mean by 'take' ?

sex... uhm... what? I meant... Your favourite charakter, that one you would want to be or you would want to marry and stuff, buddyyy ^_^

as Neptune, nobody could make me sad again, because I would be way too carefree and happy and OMG look, a puddiiiiing!  :wub:

*looking for shootingstars*

Still don't think take is the right word. Chose which character will be your companion might work though.

That being said, I see no one has chosen the wonderful 5pb or Nisa. Tough choice, I really enjoyed both characters. Probably have to choose Nisa as my companion. 

It would appear no fool has dared attempt to steal my status as Imouto yet. I find it quite surprising, considering my baka onee-chan. It is amazing she has not just advertised my transmogrification to the rest of the forums.

H-huh? I never said anything. *surprised face* Nothing at all... *walks away*

Still don't think take is the right word. Chose which character will be your companion might work though.

That being said, I see no one has chosen the wonderful 5pb or Nisa. Tough choice, I really enjoyed both characters. Probably have to choose Nisa as my companion. 

Because you don't choose the companion, you become the character ;)

In other words, you take its position.