Trophy List Thoughts

DaiGuardHeroes

WTF Is LBP?

Not sure what context you mean by that question. I'm going to assume you're asking what 'LBP' means. It stands for Little Big Planet but if you were asking the question as in 'What is Little Big Planet' then long story short; it's an adventure game thats fun, addictive and the original LBP was a PS3 Classic

Given the fact that there are only 32 trophies, I envision a large amount of DLC to increase the size of the list. But no 24 hour create trophy, what is this blasphemy?

Agree with both points.  Although the 24 hour create was always my least favorite trophy.  I honestly have about 5 hours of creativity in me tops.

Agree with both points.  Although the 24 hour create was always my least favorite trophy.  I honestly have about 5 hours of creativity in me tops.

I also have very little creativity in me too, but the trophy at this point is a staple since it was in LBP, LBP2, LBPVita, and LBPK. Hopefully in comes in DLC  :giggle:

for the love of god there's no stupid 50 people to play your level or a 50 people heart you trophy THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

now no one gonna post a H2H or come play my level stuff..... i hope

i understand that some people wanted to be famous in LBP which is why they needed to be heart'd thousand of times, but still, the rest of the percentage in is actually people desperately need more hearts and plays just to earn LBP 1 or 2 platinum and be done with it, and they're not meant not to annoy everyone by posting those ads. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...