Eff This Game!

HeyItsSpanky

There are 2 packs you must buy to get all trophies, the Solo pack and the Team pack.

You don't have to buy the two packs in order to play the original game. They're DLC trophies meaning you can buy it if you want extra content. Its not part of the original story. If you just buy the original game you can unlock only arcade related trophies...which is 12 trophies. The DLC for this game is a bit price-y if you ask me.....8--ish dollars for 4 trophies (If i remember correctly)

You don't have to buy the two packs in order to play the original game. They're DLC trophies meaning you can buy it if you want extra content. Its not part of the original story. If you just buy the original game you can unlock only arcade related trophies...which is 12 trophies. The DLC for this game is a bit price-y if you ask me.....8--ish dollars for 4 trophies (If i remember correctly)

I know that, I said "You must buy both packs, IF YOU WANT "ALL" trophies". As in, 100%.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I had this game since early days... it's quite entertaining. I do not complain... But the DLC trophies especially the Bomber trophy seems to be quite tough. I had no issues at all surviving 45 sec, and as I understood the co-op gold trophy should be a walk in the park. The base game was quite easy except the last trophy... it was a bit of a challenge, but not that bad.

• 1 month later...

100% in 7 hours and 40 minutes, my right thumb feels terrible...I started this with a goal of beating the current record holders time....yah no lol, try 18th place -_- gl all. The bomber trophy is ok if you time the first two bombers in one bomb tis cake after that, the hardest for me was 10 nukes in endless, so much rageeeee.