Tamer's December Lifetime Premium Competition [CLOSED]

daniezutton

Well now I am done. It turns out I thought the trophy was glitched but actually our guide here just had the wrong scenario that the trophy unlocked on. Once I replayed the right episode the trophy unlocked :)

I also quickly sped through Kingdom Hearts Re-Coded (1 minute for 3 golds and 2 bronzes :D) I will go back later and actually watch it but for now it is in for the contest

New Totals

5776 :bronze: 5959=183 :bronze:=183 points

1980 :silver:2064=84 :silver:=252 points

659 :gold: 689=30 :gold:=150 points

148 :platinum: 156=8 :platinum:=80points

665 :D

Edited by Dr_Mayus

Well now I am done. It turns out I thought the trophy was glitched but actually our guide here just had the wrong scenario that the trophy unlocked on. Once I replayed the right episode the trophy unlocked :)

I also quickly sped through Kingdom Hearts Re-Coded (1 minute for 3 golds and 2 bronzes :D) I will go back later and actually watch it but for now it is in for the contest

New Totals

5776 :bronze: 5959=183 :bronze:=183 points

1980 :silver:2064=84 :silver:=252 points

659 :gold: 689=30 :gold:=150 points

148 :platinum: 156=8 :platinum:=80points

665 :D

You're one notch away from evil :devil:  xD

• Like 2

Aaaaaaaaaaaand I'm back online, yaay! My god, I had no Internet for two days, so I wasn't able to synch my trophies that I earned in the previous past two days. Uhh, the trophies I earned yesterday and the day before yesterday, they will be counted, right? I just synched them now.

Aaaaaaaaaaaand I'm back online, yaay! My god, I had no Internet for two days, so I wasn't able to synch my trophies that I earned in the previous past two days. Uhh, the trophies I earned yesterday and the day before yesterday, they will be counted, right? I just synched them now.

They should count. Edited by wolverinefangirl

If the timestamps are before December 31,.2014 - 11:59 PM, yes.

• Like 1

HEH.. so Dr. M is indeed 1 points away to 666...

:3 I think I only got 639:

:platinum: 8 * 10 = 80

:gold: 37 *  5  = 185

:silver: 73 * 3 = 219

:bronze: 155 * 1 = 155

well.. additional 5 points is not bad for me ^_^

Total Pts: 639   ^_^

• Like 1

I counted my scores, and I got the same result as you did, Tamer.
Yaay, I won! I actually expected not to even get on first place, I thought it was gonna be Dr. Mayus, or Jeieem but then I remembered about Sound Shapes (which Jeieem would keep reminding me about, and he himself wouldn't forget about :P ) back in the first days of December, which I was playing to help me boost my scores in another trophy league competition I was in. And that game basically has only silvers, 87 of them. I kinda feel like cheating with that one, but I honestly forgot that that game would be counted as my scores in this competition. Oh well. Still, I had lots of fun with this competition, and I wasn't even trying to win really. I just took the motivation of this competition so I could get off my lazy ass and be able to clear some of my backlog, which I did do, and I was able to complete games I was never gonna complete if I were not to get motivated.  xP I was able to earn more than 5 plats in a month, which is rare for me to pull off. 

Congrats for the other winners. Dr. Mayus and Jeieem; grats for the other people who also joined and participated in this competition, who made this fun and active.

• Like 1

Jack has been upgraded to Lifetime premium.

Mayus and jeieem will be upgraded once I add the dough to the paypals. Might be a week, but you'll get the premium; sorry for the delay.  :)

Thanks for the Lifetime premium membership! :D I'm one of the "cool" kids now! B)

Yeah, not really. :P Still, thanks!

And *Gasps* The day has finally come, the day where Dr. Mayus FINALLY upgrades to a Premium membership?!

• Like 1

...but then I remembered about Sound Shapes (which Jeieem would keep reminding me about, and he himself wouldn't forget about :P ) back in the first days of December, which I was playing to help me boost my scores in another trophy league competition I was in...

:angry: Oh i will never forget and will make sure you never forget, you can change your name or anything but I will still haunt you :P

Finally, the days of stalking other's PSN profile is over... It has been a long yet exciting month for me... but let me have this moment to thank Tamer for the this challenging competition... Dokuro and Jurassic Park letting Turtee stay in Purgatory for a couple of weeks... PSN Holiday sale and previous sales (got 4 plats from games bought on sale.. + Jurassic Park :P)... and of course thanks to Turtee... man.. Owe this one to you in some way... will never forget  *sniff* *sniff*

Grats to us then... Sneaky Jack and Dr. M.

Edited by jeieem
  • Like 3

Thanks for the Lifetime premium membership! :D I'm one of the "cool" kids now! B)

Yeah, not really. :P Still, thanks!

And *Gasps* The day has finally come, the day where Dr. Mayus FINALLY upgrades to a Premium membership?!

Mayus actually was part of our premium cult club at one point in time but he staged a coup with his green team to try and takeover the cult club. After ultimately failing he was banished from the cult club and wasn't allowed to make himself a member according to our by-laws. Well then Tamer made this competition and since Tamer is making Mayus a premium member Mayus has found himself a nice loophole to our rule so we can't stop this from happening. After telling this story I am now thinking this competition was just a big plot to allow Mayus to be premium again doods. *looks at Tamer with suspicion*

Edited by Wdjat Prinny Doods
  • Like 4

And here I thought Dr Mayus would be first place, then Jack unexpected got to first place.                                                                       Sound Shapes

Congratulations on the winners though. :yay: :yay: :yay:

Wow Jack blew us out of the the water :o and that was really close between the Suicide, myself and Jeieem, I guess 8 platinums aren't what they used to be :D.

Thanks again Tamer for holding this competition and it was a lot of fun playing through all those games.

Mayus actually was part of our premium cult club at one point in time but he staged a coup with his green team to try and takeover the cult club. After ultimately failing he was banished from the cult club and wasn't allowed to make himself a member according to our by-laws. Well then Tamer made this competition and since Tamer is making Mayus a premium member Mayus has found himself a nice loophole to our rule so we can't stop this from happening. After telling this story I am now thinking this competition was just a big plot to allow Mayus to be premium again doods. *looks at Tamer with suspicion*

The Trinity of Green has grown since then. Tingle and The Prince have joined the ranks and it is now the Quintuplet of Green :devil:

• Like 3