Tamer's December Lifetime Premium Competition [CLOSED]

daniezutton

I'd like to withdraw from the competition, I got myself a Lifetime Premium today. The reason why is because I injured my hand a few weeks ago and it's still not healed enough to play games and there's only a little over 2 weeks left. So I'd probably never make it to the top 3. To all the other participants: good luck with the competition, one of the top 3 places just became available :P

That sucks :(

Yeah tell me about it. 

If I would have seen this topic last month, I would have entered the competition. Although, since I currently can't sync my trophies it's probably for the best, maybe I'll get lucky in the drawing. wow1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862527 I already bought my family Christmas presents, so don't screw me over now Karma! innocent-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862

Maybe you can ask Tamer to get my place, since I've withdrawn from the competition.

I still can't sign-in to PSN, so there's now way I could prove what trophies I've earned, & I have no idea when when I'll have access to it again. So that's not an option.

Also, I hope your hand heals soon! Not being able to play games sounds like true despair. noooo-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862514

I still can't sign-in to PSN, so there's now way I could prove what trophies I've earned, & I have no idea when when I'll have access to it again. So that's not an option.

Also, I hope your hand heals soon! Not being able to play games sounds like true despair. noooo-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862514

Tamer can take a look at the Trophy Log on your profile to see which trophies you've earned. You only need to sync before the competition ends.

Thnx, me too. You have no idea how much I suffer. Dragon Age Inquisition is just lying there, mocking me crying2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624 depressed2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928

• Like 2

The way it's going right now, I'd be surprised it's fixed before Christmas. Sony did admit some satellite providers were having trouble connecting, but haven't heard much more than that. sigh-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862519

Someone else finally used the Onion Head Emoticons, now keep using them so they'll spread! evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928

• Like 3

The way it's going right now, I'd be surprised it's fixed before Christmas. Sony did admit some satellite providers were having trouble connecting, but haven't heard much more than that. sigh-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862519

Someone else finally used the Onion Head Emoticons, now keep using them so they'll spread! evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928

I think I'll switch to Onionhead now that the new emoticons here are so ugly.

• Like 3