Tamer's December Lifetime Premium Competition [CLOSED]

daniezutton

Awesome, I'd like to join. 

You're already premium. :P

oooh... I wanna join... can I, can I?

btw... question... how about same game, different console? e.g. Walking Dead, TWAU, Project Diva... are they acceptable? 

Would you like to join the drawing or competition?

Yes, that is acceptable. As long as you do not auto-pop trophies. Ex.: Sound Shapes, Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time, etc.

Awesome, I'd like to join. 

Actually, you may join. I noticed you only have 3 weeks left of premium.

• Like 1

Awesome competition you have made Tamer! Would join (and crush everyone participating :devil:), but someone already upgraded me back in July and it isn't going to run out by the time December hits. :lol: So I'll sit back and munch on my popcorn. :popcorn:

Good luck to the people entering the competition and the drawing. Even if you have bad luck for the drawing, join, because you many never know if you don't try.

You haven't explained the competition. It's about trophies...but what's the objective?

Is it "the most points for the month of December wins"? If so, say it.

All Guidelines and Rules,

Competition, and Drawing specifications subject to change from now until the start of the competition/drawing. -

Nope, it's the user with the least amount of points. :P

Hey Tamer, I was thinking. So we don't limit who can play in the tournament what about if someone is already Lifetime they can nominate someone else if they win?

This could be a possibility. If allowed, the winner should choose a user that meets the Guidelines criteria mentioned in the OP. Of course, the Lifetime Premium participant would also have to follow the same Rules as the non-premium participants.

Alternatively, Lifetime Premiums could participate in the drawing and give away their winnings to a user of their choosing. As said above, they would need to meet the same Guideline criteria. :D

Edited by Tamer

You need to be specific. Simply state "Most points accumulated during the competition period wins".

Otherwise you leave it open to interpretation.

Read the main post...

Users will suggest edits to the guidelines and rules, as they already have. Hence why I stated "SUBJECT TO CHANGE", and created the thread 2 weeks prior to the competition's start. I understood there would be flaws in the description, and also expected users (such as yourself) to recommend specifics that I may have forgotten to add myself. So, thanks.  :D

• Like 1

Read the main post...

Users will suggest edits to the guidelines and rules, as they already have. Hence why I stated "SUBJECT TO CHANGE", and created the thread 2 weeks prior to the competition's start. I understood there would be flaws in the description, and also expected users (such as yourself) to recommend specifics that I may have forgotten to add myself. So, thanks.  :D

It's all good. You've updated the terms since the initial post was written. It makes sense now. Carry on.