Tamer's December Lifetime Premium Competition [CLOSED]

daniezutton

I know right, I like the games art style and music but the gameplay is so boring and repetitive. Wish me luck as I try to suffer through it.

=3 am I the only one that don't find it boring... Hope this pic from game inspire you somehow to finish the game:

Kz2Wg3Tl.jpg

Dang it... The Doctor already have 5 plats??? >_< what is with this pressure

Edited by jeieem

I had a feeling Dr_Mayus would be hard to beat, I'm kinda glad I joined the Drawing instead. :P

Thanks ^_^ Although I was saving up platinums so don't count me in yet. 2 of my plats only got me a couple of trophies so they weren't worth a ton of points.

I am enjoying Saints Row The Third though, shocked I never played this before.

I really don't understand the need for a competition for lifetime membership. You have seen the price for this yeah? About 10 dollars? Or in my case it's 6 quid ish. I'm sure most people can afford it.

Motivation for gaming (in general).

Every user on the site may not have access to PayPal for various reasons. Also, this is a way of giving back; Users experience the premium lifestyle, and Sly banks more coin, which assists towards bettering the site even more.

Azaan60 has won the 1-Year Premium Drawing as an early C-Day gift. Congratulations! 

Edited by Tamer
  • Like 1

Motivation for gaming (in general).

Every user on the site may not have access to PayPal for various reasons. Also, this is a way of giving back; Users experience the premium lifestyle, and Sly banks more coin, which assists towards bettering the site even more.

Azaan60 has won the 1-Year Premium Drawing as an early C-Day gift. Congratulations! 

Thanks Tamer and Merry Christmas!!!!!

• Like 2