Free Dragon Age Inquisition Weapon DLC

Dragon-Archon

Do I need to have played origins and 2 to understand whats happening in Inquisition ?

Like Mr Freaker said, DA2 is the trigger for certain events in DA:I.

Where can I retrieve the weapons ingame ? there is no Storage chest in this one

I haven't played DA:I yet, because the EU release date is November 21st, but in DA2 you had to progress a little through the story to access a storage chest.

Thanks Dragon :) i cant wait to try it

Sad you dont have for the ps4, i would love to coop if you :(

You're welcome buddy :), is there no cross-play?

Excuse me, but that Log in to Origins account means it's only for PC version? New in this.

Yes you have to log in with an Origin account, but it's not restricted to the PC version. When you play the game on the PS3/4, you can log in to the Bioware Social Network (which is the same as the Origin account) and retrieve the weapon DLC. I'll also post this in the OP.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 2

I'm so tempted by this but having just started the game I'm not even sure if I want to use my deluxe edition weapons and armour. Gear progression and crafting seems to be a big part of the game so I'm not sure if I want to use potentially OP stuff from the start.

Like Mr Freaker said, DA2 is the trigger for certain events in DA:I.

I haven't played DA:I yet, because the EU release date is November 21st, but in DA2 you had to progress a little through the story to access a storage chest.

You're welcome buddy :), is there no cross-play?

Yes you have to log in with an Origin account, but it's not restricted to the PC version. When you play the game on the PS3/4, you can log in to the Bioware Social Network (which is the same as the Origin account) and retrieve the weapon DLC. I'll also post this in the OP.

There's no cross play, I just found out :( hope you have a blast buddy, I'll probably start today

The storage chest is in the house you wake up in after the prologue.

Oops, sorry, that chest is where the bonus weapons for pre-order/deluxe are located, I just assumed that's where these would be as well.  Thanks for the tip, I did the web game, not sure how interested I am in wielding Red Lyrium weapons after what it did to Meredith, though...

Oops, sorry, that chest is where the bonus weapons for pre-order/deluxe are located, I just assumed that's where these would be as well.  Thanks for the tip, I did the web game, not sure how interested I am in wielding Red Lyrium weapons after what it did to Meredith, though...

LOL  :giggle: , I seriously doubt those weapons will have the same effect as in DA2. Although it would be cool to command an army of statues and to perform super jumps.

I'm so tempted by this but having just started the game I'm not even sure if I want to use my deluxe edition weapons and armour. Gear progression and crafting seems to be a big part of the game so I'm not sure if I want to use potentially OP stuff from the start.

Those Red Lyrium weapons are lvl 7, so it's probably not that overpowered.