Single player trophies glitched?

ThommieKarlsson

so last night no matter how many times i tried to redo the altruist cult, shark, and story "unmissiable" a fair days pay. I couldnt get the trophy, went to bed and tried again this morning, got them all in 1 go. /shrugs. i think sometimes you just need a psn resync and reboot....

so last night no matter how many times i tried to redo the altruist cult, shark, and story "unmissiable" a fair days pay. I couldnt get the trophy, went to bed and tried again this morning, got them all in 1 go. /shrugs. i think sometimes you just need a psn resync and reboot....

It's so random, I've had some pop, and others, not even a chance. 

Anyone know if the new patch, that was released today, fixes the problem?

As much as I'd like to hope so, according to the patch notes on the Rockstar website, it's more fixes for GTA Online.

Got all the MP trophies.

Got most of the SP trophies.

Shark won't pop after doing it several times.

100% of the map won't either.

I never get called for the taxi place which is a whole other thing but I'm bummed about that too.

Rampage trophy would not pop after doing ALL of them twice, WITH gold rankings.

Even after letting the game sit for a couple weeks it's still not working proper. Also fun fact, I deleted the game data, and the game would not install without the patch. Natually, I chalked this up to the PS4 being connected and turned the internet off so it would just play off disc. Game would not install without the patch. I could literally finish the trophies today, but I think if I try I will get fucked over yet again.

Also for those having trouble with the cannibal cult trophy, I got it on my first try, I was driving around as Trevor and found those two hicks in front of the bar who wanted me to drive them home. Took them up the mountain to the cult and trophy popped before the cutscene was done.

Got all the MP trophies.

Got most of the SP trophies.

Shark won't pop after doing it several times.

100% of the map won't either.

I never get called for the taxi place which is a whole other thing but I'm bummed about that too.

Rampage trophy would not pop after doing ALL of them twice, WITH gold rankings.

Even after letting the game sit for a couple weeks it's still not working proper. Also fun fact, I deleted the game data, and the game would not install without the patch. Natually, I chalked this up to the PS4 being connected and turned the internet off so it would just play off disc. Game would not install without the patch. I could literally finish the trophies today, but I think if I try I will get fucked over yet again.

Also for those having trouble with the cannibal cult trophy, I got it on my first try, I was driving around as Trevor and found those two hicks in front of the bar who wanted me to drive them home. Took them up the mountain to the cult and trophy popped before the cutscene was done.

Damn that really sucks, I'm really hoping they fix this soon, I've been holding off platting this game because of the glitches.

Just finished platinum. Not a single issue for any of the trophies for me. I'm posting this so that people know that the trophies are working. Hope everyone with problems get them sorted. I love this version of GTA btw. I may finish getting to "actual" 100% just for fun.

Just finished platinum. Not a single issue for any of the trophies for me. I'm posting this so that people know that the trophies are working. Hope everyone with problems get them sorted. I love this version of GTA btw. I may finish getting to "actual" 100% just for fun.

The luck has certainly been in your favour.

Never had so much trouble with a game. Trophies not popping, Missions won't trigger...

Completed the Story (92.31%)

1. Only one Time a Property called me (Smoke in The Water) - No Taxi delivery 

2. Maude disappeared after the first Bail Bond Mission

3. The 3rd Paparazzi Mission won't show up

4. Sea Races won't show up

I don't care much about the first two but 3 and 4 are neccesary for the Career Criminal Trophy

i really don't want to start again :(

Submitted a ticket but i really don't think they can fix that for me without Updating GTA

Most of the problems are already known from the PS3/X360 Version :( 

I have recently noticed while playing GTA V STORY PS4 (DISC) - that after i completed the final mission and completed the game that i had a "unmissable story related trophy" MISSING.  Now another hasn't popped the chedder spend $200mil across all three characters trophy. Im kinda P***** off because im at 80% story completion and i dont want to complete all collectables/100% story mode just for those not to pop either. Waiting for a responce from R* however they are aware and investigating the issue.

I've had the game since release and I've held off playing it much at all until it's all fixed, already had 2 trophies glitch.

R*'s Reply:

Thank you for contacting Rockstar support.

Regarding the missing trophies and achievements, we are receiving information from other players that trophies as well as achievements are getting pooped and unlocked after playing the game for a while and complete the mission. We request you to check the status after playing the game for a brief period of time.

If you are still facing with the issues, please feel free to contact us.

Best regards,

Abric A.

Rockstar Support

. . . :huh:

was that even an answer to my question? kinda dodged it :facepalm:

and yes they put pooped not popped lol

Not a great response. Hahaha

I've not been on GTA V for a while, waiting for a patch/playing other stuff. Judging from the above, nothing new has happened in the line of a fix or answer then?

*waits another couple weeks*

I have been waiting too, nothing been fixed as far as I know.

Right so i managed to get the two glitched trophys to pop heres what i did:

1. Uninstalled the GTA V game application (DO NOT DELETE GAMESAVE DATA)
  2. Reinstalled GTA V.
  3. Loaded up the game and replayed the story mission. The first trophy (A Fair Days Pay)  popped on completion.
  4. The second glitched trophy (A Lot Of Chedder) I spent $200,000,000+ using the stock market trick.
  5. After spending way over the amount needed the trophy didn't pop. So i synced my PSN trophies.
  6. Once synced i closed the game down and started it back up again.
  7. Whilst it was on the loading screen (A Lot Of Chedder) popped before it was fully loaded. 

Annoying i know but i eventually managed to get these two.

Still expecting ball ache from the remaining lot though.

Hope this helps.  :|

Good temp fix I guess, as much as I don't want to, I think I will wait for a patch.