Your Latest Ōkami HD Achievements

indigoware

Thought I'd make a thread for all Ōkami lovers who would like to share any sort of personal achievement within the game (doesn't necessarily have to be trophy-related). Since I've seen the sort of lack within the Ōkami part of the forum, thought I'd contribute a bit  xD 

I'll start! 

Just recently, (a couple of days ago, to be precise) I've managed to get all the Stray Beads! This has been a really long gaming To Do list bit that I've been wanting to complete, ever since I first played the game years ago. It felt really good to achieve something like that, after waiting so long. 

Platinum. I remember having to record the weak spot placements on the blockhead grande in slow mo on my phone to be able to do it lol. I have no idead how can ppl do it without cheating, maybe i just suck.

Most of the people I know have done it with that method including myself.

It would be great to see a vita port at some point. The touch screen would be perfect for this game.

Platinum. I remember having to record the weak spot placements on the blockhead grande in slow mo on my phone to be able to do it lol. I have no idead how can ppl do it without cheating, maybe i just suck.

Actually, I genuinely managed to do Blockhead Grande (the 8 point one) without any recordings at all, even though I really did contemplate doing so. It almost drove me mad, until I actually figured out that using the triangle button when making ink spots, really helped a lot (since they filled a bigger space, thus making it easier to get the weak spots) :) a personal accomplishment of mine I'm really proud of  :wub: 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
 I remember having to record the weak spot placements on the blockhead grande in slow mo on my phone to be able to do it lol. I have no idead how can ppl do it without cheating, maybe i just suck.

I can admit that I did the same thing after reading your message here.  I tried it a few times "legit" but knew it would take me all day to do it!

Close to finishing and only a few more trophies to go to the Platinum.  This is such a good game, I can't believe it took me this long to finally play it.  And i have to say I'm pleasantly surprised by how funny this game can be at times!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...