What game is the most fun to play? Debating between Littlebigplanet3 and AC:Unity!

Aubrionna

I've played through ac unity, and haven't experienced any big bugs or frame drops, but there is pop in that will be fixed in a patch. It seems more in tune with the game you already have, but it comes down to what type of fun you're in the mood for. Ac in beautiful open world Paris with co op, and little big planet with its unlimited customisation options.

Well, there's a chance that you might play through a broken game if you dare to buy AC: Unity, since the game is full of glitches and bugs, and I guess it's nothing that will keep you from even being able to finish the game, but you definitely won't have a fun experience. As of now, I think you should go for LBP3

As much as I love the concept of LittleBigPlanet, the gameplay is actually pretty fucking shithouse. As is the online community, which is filled with a bunch of trolls dancing in their cardboard box thingy instead of creating or playing levels. For a game with a core concept of user-generated content, the online servers are nothing short of broken and getting some trophies is based more on luck than good management. Not to mention the floaty, inaccurate controls leave a lot to be desired.

I've got the Plats for LBP, LBP2 and LBP Karting, but I'm seriously considering giving LBP3 a miss altogether. The addition of new sack characters doesn't float my boat and their use is limited to specific levels that cater to their skills. It's got disappointment written all over it and if it's anything like its predecessors, the multiplayer will be a broken mess within months. I won't be picking up LBP3 until it hits the bargain bin.

Unity, on the other hand, at least attempts to mix-up the Ass Creed formula by focusing on co-op gameplay. Bugs aside (it wouldn't be Ass Creed without them, but I've never encountered any myself), the downside is limited lifespan. Once the bulk of the community either has the Plat or has bored of the experience, it's going to be tough to find a game.

By all accounts, Unity is a let-down compared to Black Flag and again, I'm tempted to wait for it to hit the bargain bin. However, the online co-op has a used-by date, so it's best not to wait too long.

• Like 1

They're both pretty different games at the core. You already have GTA and Far Cry which are similar in concept to AC. Open world games with missions to do. Why not try something new? I own AC: Unity and it's a fun game. The glitches are a bit frustrating but I enjoyed it still. I've never played any LBP iterations but from what I understand they are largely creation driven. You have to be a bit creative but people get that enjoy these types of games get immersed into them.

So if you like building, tinkering, and creating a narrative then try it out. If you want a game where you can climb walls, be stealthy, and hack things to pieces, then AC is your best bet.

Edited by Zeusy