Jurassic World Official Trailer

ShadowGandalf

I fixed the link so the vid is embedded. I tried to do it earlier, but I was on my phone and it wouldn't work. But yeah, seriously can't wait for this. I read that it IS a sequel, not a reboot, so I wonder how long it took to clean up the mess of the original park and build this brand new one? I also wonder how long it'll be until it ends up in the same state it was in by the end of the first film? Probably not long. ;)

I have high hopes for this as Jurassic Park is one of my favourite movies.

Im guessing they genetically altered a larger dinosaur and a velociraptor so now its just massive and fast and smart. Will probably go opening night as Ive been waiting since I first heard they were making it. Stoked

I fixed the link so the vid is embedded. I tried to do it earlier, but I was on my phone and it wouldn't work. But yeah, seriously can't wait for this. I read that it IS a sequel, not a reboot, so I wonder how long it took to clean up the mess of the original park and build this brand new one? I also wonder how long it'll be until it ends up in the same state it was in by the end of the first film? Probably not long. ;)

It's 22 years after the first movie.

I have high hopes for this as Jurassic Park is one of my favourite movies.

Im guessing they genetically altered a larger dinosaur and a velociraptor so now its just massive and fast and smart. Will probably go opening night as Ive been waiting since I first heard they were making it. Stoked

It's an hybrid of a T-Rex, Velociraptor, snake and a cuttlefish and it's called a D-Rex or Diabolus Rex.

It's 22 years after the first movie.

It's an hybrid of a T-Rex, Velociraptor, snake and a cuttlefish and it's called a D-Rex or Diabolus Rex.

I wish this wasnt already a known fact. Oh well takes the fun out of it. I did say to the wife its probably a trex and velociraptor so i guess i was mostly right

So supposedly, Jurassic World was originally gonna be a movie about human-dinosaur hybrids. These horrifyingly yet awesome pieces of "leaked concept art from the stage of the movie’s development" look pretty rad.

tumblr_nfnf6u3x371qeccn0o8_1280.jpg

tumblr_nfnf6u3x371qeccn0o6_400.png

tumblr_nfnf6u3x371qeccn0o5_400.png

tumblr_nfnf6u3x371qeccn0o7_400.png

And oh, I'm pretty excited for Jurassic World, and I'm honestly not a fan of the Jurassic Park franchise, although I did love the first movie, but as for the second and third movie, they were "meh" for me.

Edited by jack21_98

I wish this wasnt already a known fact. Oh well takes the fun out of it. I did say to the wife its probably a trex and velociraptor so i guess i was mostly right

Meh, worst thing they did was reveal what the last part with the Raptors means, that to me is a bigger surprise then the new hybrid.

So supposedly, Jurassic World was originally gonna be a movie about human-dinosaur hybrids. These horrifyingly yet awesome pieces of "leaked concept art from the stage of the movie’s development" look pretty rad.

tumblr_nfnf6u3x371qeccn0o8_1280.jpg

tumblr_nfnf6u3x371qeccn0o6_400.png

tumblr_nfnf6u3x371qeccn0o5_400.png

tumblr_nfnf6u3x371qeccn0o7_400.png

And oh, I'm pretty excited for Jurassic World, and I'm honestly not a fan of the Jurassic Park franchise, although I did love the first movie, but as for the second and third movie, they were "meh" for me.

Thank god they didn't went with that one, a little part of me just died inside when they revealed that, thanks the heavens they changed it, Domesticated dinos is actually believable but that human-dino hybrids changes the tone of the franchise completely, reminds me of the space dinos that killed Dino Crisis, this would've done the same to Jurassic Park.