Maintenance - Profile updating is disabled

Sly Ripper

will We be losing any info while this maintenance is going on?

ie : posts, likes, tips etc.?

I mean, if there is a possibility that everything over the course of the maintenance could be lost then knowing this could help avoid any future irritation.

What is this maintenance accomplishing? Will the end user experience be faster after this?

Just curious, not too familiar with SQL so mysterious "database maintenance" piques my interest.

It'll be as fast as it is right now. When the trophy updates are running it causes one of the DB tables to lock when being written to so any pages that have data from those tables just sit there loading until the table unlocks.

will We be losing any info while this maintenance is going on?

ie : posts, likes, tips etc.?

I mean, if there is a possibility that everything over the course of the maintenance could be lost then knowing this could help avoid any future irritation.

Nope.

Thanks for putting it up on the mainpage so everyone sees it and is up to date.

Cant say the same for the other piece of shit slow site

Doing that just blew the over/under. The Vegas boys are not happy. Expect some thick-necked boys to be showing up at your place real soon to express their displeasure.

what were you trying to do? i know you were in database .. what just cleaning it out?

from what has been added to the PSNprofiles page and the short lived glimpse look of a stream line main forum page :holy: (that was oh so quickly snatched away :shakefist: ) My money would be on some kick ass features that will make life here @ PSNP alot more smoother.

but My guess is with the increase in traffic the past couple of days, the last thing one want's is to be in a test/beta phase when traffic is @ it's peak in weeks and having the main attraction offline for too long :hmm: .

but none the less, I'm pumped. :jaymon:

from what has been added to the PSNprofiles page and the short lived glimpse look of a stream line main forum page :holy: (that was oh so quickly snatched away :shakefist: ) My money would be on some kick ass features that will make life here @ PSNP alot more smoother.

but My guess is with the increase in traffic the past couple of days, the last thing one want's is to be in a test/beta phase when traffic is @ it's peak in weeks and having the main attraction offline for too long :hmm: .

but none the less, I'm pumped. :jaymon:

It was just some DB maintenance. I've been trying to get a decent forum theme for ages.