Separate trophy lists?

• 7 months later...

The death mode ones were anything but 'easy-as-shit'...

But they weren't hard either.. Not in my opinion, people make it out to be the hardest thing but I actually found it pretty easy. A few of them took time, but I was never stuck on anyone of them for more then 30 minutes or whatever. But yes, they weren't easy-as-shit for sure. The same goes for Guacamelee, Tule Tree and the other orb locations wasn't near as hard as everyone said :P

However the Ice Cream Beat Master Mode in KH BBS, damn son lol  xD  xD

• 3 months later...

What's your problem about cross save function it is legal, people complaining about auto pop trophies are annoying.First you have to beat up game. So it is nothing for free .We have few platforms ps3 vita ps4 and it is ok have cross save function, you already beat game so you deserved for trophies.and what is your pain about people getting easy plats, every game has to be 10/10? Sound shape is not easy.no one care about your trophies as you don't care about other ppl trophies .

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

If you live in North America (The U.S. to be exact), and you've already completed both separate Trophy-Lists & Have both Platinum Trophies for: "Tales from the Borderlands" on The PS3/*PS4 (Disc-Version (NA) & also on The PS4 Digital/(PSN-Version(NA); Can you go onto The EU-Gaming Market &/Or onto The EU-PS-Store (EU region) and buy their versions, to get (2) additional Platinums' and Complete Trophy-Lists?!?

•I'm NOT asking what "your Opinion" is on whether or not completing a Game-Multiple times over, to get Mulitple Platinum-Trophies is right or wrong!!! 

--> Simply Put, Can you go into other PS-Store Regions other than your own Home Region and Buy the same game(s) over again in order to get yet another Platinum Trophy along w/ an entirely new Trophy-List?!?

•I have heard that there are some games in which you can do this, or a process similar to this & reap the benefits of Mulitple Region Platinum Trophies!!!

***It may be in another language, but it is still the same game(s) w/ another Trophy-List(s) & Platinum(s)...

Thank you!

***PS: Sry, if I confused anyone! & My apologizes for such a long comment... 

Thx Again!!

19 minutes ago, Maximussplatter said:

If you live in North America (The U.S. to be exact), and you've already completed both separate Trophy-Lists & Have both Platinum Trophies for: "Tales from the Borderlands" on The PS3/*PS4 (Disc-Version (NA) & also on The PS4 Digital/(PSN-Version(NA); Can you go onto The EU-Gaming Market &/Or onto The EU-PS-Store (EU region) and buy their versions, to get (2) additional Platinums' and Complete Trophy-Lists?!?

No i was told you can get only 2 entries in your trophy list, not more. I have ps3 digital US already in my acc and i can add either ps3 or ps4 from EU but only one yet. And as mentioned already you have to play it again (a good thing i will accomplish same day ^^)

•Yeah, I've already Played it, Beat it & Platinum'd Twice-already; Both were (NA) versions "One PS4-Disk & The Other PS4-Digital/PSN... Both on my PSN Account: Maximussplatter  !!!

•My 1st time Platinum'ing it was w/ a (NA) Disk-Copy of "Tales from the borderlands" on (PS4) & then a 2nd time Platinum'ing it, was when I bought the (NA)->PS4/PSN) Digitial-Copy of "Tales from the borderlands" on my PS4 from The (NA) PS-Store... Got (2) Platinums... Look at My Trophy-List/Profile to see what I mean...

•••>Btw, you're probably right about only being able to Platinum it "Twice", no matter which versions/regions you choose to go with!! 

• 9 months later...

Oh well

On 12/1/2014 at 2:06 PM, FatSuit said:

I hate separate trophy lists. People will plat the same damn game multiple times and act like that's some kind of accomplishment. Oh wow, you got all of Sound Shapes' easy-as-shit trophies five or six times over. So amazing.

Nah man, i think it all depends on what games you are getting double platinum on, if it requires actual effort its good, i platinumed dishonored, BF4 and Beyond two souls twice and those aint exactly a short road (except for BF4 cuz the online trophies are automatically unlocked)

Edited by Xxliver333xX