Mah2c' Radiant Garden of Platinums

TwilightSpira

Haha, awesome :)

Oh forgot to mention how awesome your new gif is, totally KO xD

:highfive:

Thanks man! That mission is harder than the previous gif imo, but still nothing too bad. And yeah, I think I heard someone shout ULTRAAAAAA!!!! in the background :P

• Like 1

-Snip-

I'll acknowledge you when you play Terranigma...

...Got you there for a second, didn't I?  :giggle: I'm just kidding.

Great job on the trials! I'm curious, how would you consider the frames between links compared to IV? At first sight, they look similar, but many people have been saying how much easier these are compared to the previous one.

As for your matches, I love your counterattacks xD I didn;t expect some of them tbh. You're already on the road for been an awesome fighter ^_^ The next step would incorporating a couple more combos from the trials or other sources. If you learn how to punish and if you polish your "feints" with your opponents you should be cool :)

Btw I am much more of a trial adept than fighter as of now (I'll go for extra hard practices later on cuz I'm rusty as hell :shakefist: ), so I might not offer a fully detailed advice later on compared to one of my friends, Zanzarro. Don't be afraid to ask him for extra advices.

He's much more of a monster :D

• Like 1

I'll acknowledge you when you play Terranigma...

...Got you there for a second, didn't I?  :giggle: I'm just kidding.

Great job on the trials! I'm curious, how would you consider the frames between links compared to IV? At first sight, they look similar, but many people have been saying how much easier these are compared to the previous one.

As for your matches, I love your counterattacks xD I didn;t expect some of them tbh. You're already on the road for been an awesome fighter ^_^ The next step would incorporating a couple more combos from the trials or other sources. If you learn how to punish and if you polish your "feints" with your opponents you should be cool :)

Btw I am much more of a trial adept than fighter as of now (I'll go for extra hard practices later on cuz I'm rusty as hell :shakefist: ), so I might not offer a fully detailed advice later on compared to one of my friends, Zanzarro. Don't be afraid to ask him for extra advices.

He's much more of a monster :D

Thanks Ra, actually i found some of then pretty challenging and really timed based, i mean they could be easy for master combos such as yourself that can pull ultimate marvel vs capcom with eyes closed, but for us apprentices, well not so much

i did ken's too, take a look on the last one :D really proud of my progress, sadly capcom didn't add trophies

• Like 1

-Snip-

oh_stop_it_you____by_citromosfagyi-d64re

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the compliment man.

Ken's ones do look kinda harder from the previous ones, but the combos are awesome, especially the last ones :P

Yeah, too bad they didn't :/ Say, after you finish these ones, you should move to Street Fighter X Tekken and escalate your way further up to SSFIV. Take your time, but I definitely think these are great for starting on the "Trial path" :)

• Like 1

Oh ok, no worries. As long as you put fun above chores, you have an amazing in my book B) Damn, sorry to hear about StfxTk. Didn't know it was unobtainable these days.

And congrats for your latest plat! U3 was my first game on Ps3 and God knows how many hours I spent marveling on the overall design of the game :yay:

Edited by Lord_of_Ra
  • Like 1

Oh ok, no worries. As long as you put fun above chores, you have an amazing in my book B) Damn, sorry to hear about StfxTk. Didn't know it was unobtainable these days.

And congrats for your latest plat! U3 was my first game on Ps3 and God knows how many hours I spent marveling on the overall design of the game :yay:

so just to leave the post separate and give full thumbs up for both your wondrous missions skills and uncharted 3 plat, i'll post it here :P

it' true my friend, all true  :D

matter of fact i played both the games mentioned, and pains me to say but streetxtekken is platinum unobtainable because of the ad hoc trophy, i could get back to street IV but i know damn well how long long long that C to C trophy is, it's actually "easier" compared to gold league, but it's takes forever and i'm actually giving my ps3 less time nowadays.

oh_stop_it_you____by_citromosfagyi-d64re

we actually post it at the same time

• Like 1

PLATINUM 99 - UNCHARTED 3 DRAKE"S DECEPTION REMASTERED

1L1c3365.png

Date of achievement :April, 1st 2016

Enjoyment : Kingdom_Hearts_tattoo_design_by_XxSoRAsH Difficult : 5,0

Hardest Trophy : Charted: Crushing 

Uncharted 3 Drake's deception remastered is the updated and latest adventure alongside our favorite treasure hunter lad, Nathan. This time he manages to get himself trapped into the pursue of a long lost treasure and myth located around Rub 'al Khali desert, in search of a long lost city, so embrace yourself for one of the most beautiful and breath taking visuals from the series.

Congrats bud :D. Which one is your favourite?

• Like 1

I can help out with that trophy C to C! I need also that trophy :)

That's awesome cassi, but I really don't plan at least for now the platinum run on street 4, as much as I like the game, the amount of grind is almost hard to put in words, the c to c is just one, the titles and icons are worse in my opinion, by the way is ranked boostable nowadays?

Congrats bud :D. Which one is your favourite?

Thanks bud, it's so hard for me to say this, but after the collection and the updated frame rate and all, all of then plays so equally good, I really like the franchise as a while and each of then shares a good memory. But I think 2 is better just by a margin because of the new features of Chloe :P

1 is so awesome on the collection, and the last segment of 3 after the breathtaking desert is just wow

Oh and enjoy Titan souls :D such a awesome fun game :D

• Like 1

Thanks bud, it's so hard for me to say this, but after the collection and the updated frame rate and all, all of then plays so equally good, I really like the franchise as a while and each of then shares a good memory. But I think 2 is better just by a margin because of the new features of Chloe :P

1 is so awesome on the collection, and the last segment of 3 after the breathtaking desert is just wow

Oh and enjoy Titan souls :D such a awesome fun game :D

Yeah I love the series too, but Uncharted 2 is also my favourite. 

Thnx bud, currently doing the no roll playthrough and that laser statue at the end is killing me every time after I manage to press both buttons for the past few hours :|. Do you have any helpful advice?

• Like 1

Yeah I love the series too, but Uncharted 2 is also my favourite. 

Thnx bud, currently doing the no roll playthrough and that laser statue at the end is killing me every time after I manage to press both buttons for the past few hours :|. Do you have any helpful advice?

Actually I do bud, the best approach for this trophy is to start from the left to the right, basically if you stay long on the opposite side he will halt one of his arms, and with a slightly zig zag it will be enough to make him open up and you can arrow it :P

I'll gladly provide tips on the soul on hard, zajac also asked me for the ultimate tip :P

i almost said take a look on my video but i forgot that i did no roll on the vita and the trophy for gol set on ps4 :(

this one

so here's the actual tip i mentioned with another doing it :(

Edited by Mah2c
  • Like 1

Actually I do bud, the best approach for this trophy is to start from the left to the right, basically if you stay long on the opposite side he will halt one of his arms, and with a slightly zig zag it will be enough to make him open up and you can arrow it :P

Thnx bud, I'll try that. That second fist slam after pressing both buttons seems to be a homing fist.

• Like 1

PLATINUM 99 - UNCHARTED 3 DRAKE"S DECEPTION REMASTERED

1L1c3365.png

Date of achievement :April, 1st 2016

Enjoyment : Kingdom_Hearts_tattoo_design_by_XxSoRAsH Difficult : 5,0

Hardest Trophy : Charted: Crushing 

Uncharted 3 Drake's deception remastered is the updated and latest adventure alongside our favorite treasure hunter lad, Nathan. This time he manages to get himself trapped into the pursue of a long lost treasure and myth located around Rub 'al Khali desert, in search of a long lost city, so embrace yourself for one of the most beautiful and breath taking visuals from the series.

4i0s5x.jpg

Once again studio bluepoint did a outstanding job updating this game to 1080p and 60 fps today graphics, i was really impressed with the quality of the audio and visuals found throughout the game, characters look phenomenal and the landscapes, wow.

23lgojd.jpg

in the end, all i can say is Naughty dog please release Uncharted 4. This fellow follower of Nathan's and apprentice treasure hunter can't wait anymore, also believe me i'm looking and trying well enough to contain myself into grasping a glimpse of this uncharted masterpiece and hold my excitement for this yet to be, biggest adventure so far.

Bring it on !!

2wrkj6o.jpg

Congrats with your new plat Marc !! This now CATHERINE time  B)

• Like 1

Looks like Catherine will finally get the attention she deserves :D. Have fun bud.

I started Persona 4 Dancing All Night today and loving the story so far.

indeed bud, the time is finally here, plus i need to keep those trophies coming to make dark souls the 8000th trophy

if anyone gives you a hint about a guide let me know :D

That's a great goal bud. I expect a lot of people will write a guide for Dark Souls 3. 

okay bud, is just so i can ask to be part of it, i'll play on midnight launch day, but you know me, all videos will be recorded plus i like to take my time, i can't wait to play it