Mah2c' Radiant Garden of Platinums

TwilightSpira

Congrats Marc with your new awesome new plat ! Snake will be proud off you  B)  How go Dark Souls 3 so far ? 

_fs71_f_2013_153_6_0_mgs_box_by_gun345_d

thanks Cassi, doing just amazing, apart from the videos i already posted, this was my progress last night :D

i'm also doing a guide for the game

• Like 1

Some Soulish Samurai gameplay :D

congrats with your new trophy guide Marc :) How was the game so far ? It look dame good and Hard.

It's incredible Cassi, i loved the game so much, i know i'm a soul fan but i really did like the new twist they did with the series, plus the bosses are amazing.

More work for the guide :P

• Like 3

Nice work bud :D.

Thanks bud :D was quite a work to record those videos and then edit then, the ps4 auto records but it saves the last 15 minutes only. I had to work on then and record as i played new game + and ++ , now i'm just earning trophies to pop the platinum as the 8.000 trophy.  Was indeed a marvelous journey :D

Edited by Mah2c

PLATINUM 103 - ARCADE GAME SERIES : PAC-MAN

1L201f98.png

Date of achievement : April, 28, 2016

Enjoyment : 8,0 Difficult : 4,0

Hardest trophy : Om Nom Nom/ Picky Eater

Arcade game series : Pac-Man is a perfect port of the 1980/81 classic game. Pac man was one of the first games i ever played as a kid, so it's good to finally be able to experience this game with a awesome plat trophy, the perfect snack on my menu if you ask me.

kal5kz.jpg

The fun and simple gameplay from the arcade translates perfect into this port. I was surprised at first how well the game stands the test of time, since most of the old games from the arcades had the perfect and sneaky way of eat all of our coins for profit, gladly there's a free continue so don't worry.

Anyone that ever wanted to play this classic on the big screen and with a healthy amount of trophies give this port a go, is fun, priced right and give tons of nostalgia that makes this gamer's heart remember the good old days of his childhood.

296krvc.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks bud :D was quite a work to record those videos and then edit then, the ps4 auto records but it saves the last 15 minutes only. I had to work on then and record as i played new game + and ++ , now i'm just earning trophies to pop the platinum as the 8.000 trophy.  Was indeed a marvelous journey :D

I can imagine that. Nice, looks like you're almost at 8,000 :D.

I'm almost finished with the NG+ playthrough in Dark Souls 2. Afterwards it's time to speedrun to Drangleic Castle for the final spells. The idea was to save this plat for #7,000, but I've changed my mind about that.

Congrats with the Pac-Man plat bud :yay:. I've played that game a lot years ago too. So many fun memories.

• Like 1

I can imagine that. Nice, looks like you're almost at 8,000 :D.

I'm almost finished with the NG+ playthrough in Dark Souls 2. Afterwards it's time to speedrun to Drangleic Castle for the final spells. The idea was to save this plat for #7,000, but I've changed my mind about that.

Congrats with the Pac-Man plat bud :yay:. I've played that game a lot years ago too. So many fun memories.

that's awesome :D do you also have the access for the DLC? would love to see your feedback on Fume Knight, Sihn and Burnt ivory King 

Edited by Mah2c

Sadly no bud, I hadn't started the game when the DLCs were on sale. 

I read that Dark Souls 3 will get 2 DLCs.

ah that's sad bud, surprisingly the dlc offers the best boss fights in Dark Souls 2, fume knight really leave us fuming, Sirh, Alana and Burnt ivory king are also awesome :D well you can always replay on ps4 whenever you have the opportunity.

I'm aware of the 2 pieces of dlc for dark souls 3, hopefully they're just as good and delivers, can't wait :D i'll probably platinum Dark Souls 3 today or tomorrow, i'm getting trophies like  there's no tomorrow to fasten the process, i really want it. Speaking of which look what i just uploaded, a new update for the guide :D

have a great weekend bud

• Like 2

PLATINUM 104/ MILESTONE 8.000 - DARK SOULS 3

1Laf8bb3.png

Date of Achievement : May 1st , 2016

Enjoyment : Kingdom_Hearts_tattoo_design_by_XxSoRAsH Difficult : 7,0

Hardest Trophy : Master of Rings/ Usurpation of Fire

Welcome unkindled one, let thy path be lifted, rekindled the fading flame, become a Lord of Cinder

This is Dark Souls 3, the latest game from the masterpiece created by From Software and let me say this, it's everything i wanted and more if this is indeed the end of the series as we know.

2jb9wkp.jpg

The game takes place in the Kingdom of Lothric, where we as "ashen ones must return and bring back the old Lords of Cinder to their thrones, thus the beginning of our ultimate quest. Only with the powers of the previous 5 lords that linked the flame and went insane with the pain of the flame we can ease their suffering, so land thy hand, let thy peace discov'r.

Soon as we ascend from the ashes, we're welcomed with the perfect atmosphere and gameplay from this masterful series, the bosses encounters in my opinion are one of the best ever, the lore, and details and the amount of things is to do is so awesome for me and by the end of my 80 hours with the game, i felt that i could just erase my path and ascend again as a new ashen one and embark on another journey to rekindle the fading flame.

2laric2.gif

In the end i can only hope that both DLCs comes sooner than later, i won't even bother asking to be awesome because i know they will be. If you want to know more about this masterpiece, feel welcome to visit this new realm of Dark Souls 3 and let me know if it was just as good as it was for me.

DARK SOULS 3 TROPHY GUIDE

Wow Marc that is now plat what got your self !!! And the guide looking good from you guys  ;)

tumblr_lqcyvcRqR11qdaed5.gif

• Like 1

PLATINUM 105 - ARCADE GAME SERIES : MS PACMAN

1L5f181f.png

Date of Achievement : May 3rd , 2016

Enjoyment : 8,0  Difficult : 4,0

Hardest trophy : Perfect / Picky eater

Get ready to eat some pacdots and feast yourself with blue sadden ghosts, because Ms Pacman is back and better than ever.

The latest release of some classic arcade games in the form of Arcade Game series surprised me from the get go with really fun gameplay, perfect port and wait for it the addition of a platinum trophy. Knowing this i had to give it a try and the best of all take a trip back to my childhood.

2guwlmr.jpg

Ms Pacman plays just like the original pacman, where the goals is to eat all the pacdots and try to feast on those picky ghosts in the process. With the addition of new features like Warp holes and some new layouts on the stages, the game captures  the essence of Pacman and delivers all the fun with his own unique style.

So ever wanted to try one of the original pac real coins in real life? give this Arcade game series a go, it's priced right and delivers lots of fun.

And clean you plate in the process, just in case someone tries to chases you and grab what's rightfully yours.

1605040342200105.jpg

• Like 1

so my time with the Alpha reached is climax and i think i did everything, here's some gameplay and i really can't wait for E3, hopefully they bring lots of news and hopefully by Christmas the game  :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zECjKuho14

Wow Marc that is now plat what got your self !!! And the guide looking good from you guys  ;)

tumblr_lqcyvcRqR11qdaed5.gif

Thanks Cassi, really a masterpiece :D, i actually got a new one, so here it is :P

PLATINUM 106 - ZOMBI

1L5fb206.png

Date of Achievement : May 9 , 2016

Enjoyment : 7,5 Difficult : 6,0

Hardest Trophy : Unstoppable 

Zombi is a first person survival horror game released as a WiiU launch game, while the game stays mostly the same from 4 years ago, this port has some small enhancements that really made the game more playable than before, first the clunky control from the WiiU gamepad is now gone, so there's no need to look into the gigantic resistive touchscreen, secondly and most importantly, the game now has two new melee weapons, making the combat way more fun.

1605092021460106.jpg

The game takes place in a post apocalyptic London, in which we assume the role of a random survivor in a Zombie apocalypse. We must scavenge for items and weapons for a chance on surviving. One of the best ideas in the game is that If our player's character is killed by a zombie, our survivor will permanently die and become one of the many Zombies in the game.  Now we must return to same place as a new survivor and reclaim everything from the now Zombified previous survivor. In the end the game is quite fun and has some great new ideas that if done with passion and with full commitment could become one of the best franchises from the overly recycled Ubisoft Library of titles.

1605092034000103.jpg

How long will you survive? 

Edited by Mah2c
  • Like 3

PLATINUM 104/ MILESTONE 8.000 - DARK SOULS 3

1Laf8bb3.png

Date of Achievement : May 1st , 2016

Enjoyment : Kingdom_Hearts_tattoo_design_by_XxSoRAsH Difficult : 7,0

Hardest Trophy : Master of Rings/ Usurpation of Fire

Welcome unkindled one, let thy path be lifted, rekindled the fading flame, become a Lord of Cinder

This is Dark Souls 3, the latest game from the masterpiece created by From Software and let me say this, it's everything i wanted and more if this is indeed the end of the series as we know.

2jb9wkp.jpg

The game takes place in the Kingdom of Lothric, where we as "ashen ones must return and bring back the old Lords of Cinder to their thrones, thus the beginning of our ultimate quest. Only with the powers of the previous 5 lords that linked the flame and went insane with the pain of the flame we can ease their suffering, so land thy hand, let thy peace discov'r.

Soon as we ascend from the ashes, we're welcomed with the perfect atmosphere and gameplay from this masterful series, the bosses encounters in my opinion are one of the best ever, the lore, and details and the amount of things is to do is so awesome for me and by the end of my 80 hours with the game, i felt that i could just erase my path and ascend again as a new ashen one and embark on another journey to rekindle the fading flame.

2laric2.gif

In the end i can only hope that both DLCs comes sooner than later, i won't even bother asking to be awesome because i know they will be. If you want to know more about this masterpiece, feel welcome to visit this new realm of Dark Souls 3 and let me know if it was just as good as it was for me.

DARK SOULS 3 TROPHY GUIDE

Congrats on 8k!  :yay:

• Like 1

PLATINUM 106 - ZOMBI

1L5fb206.png

Enjoyment : 7,5 Difficult : 6,0

Zombi is a first person survival horror game released as a WiiU launch game, while the game stays mostly the same from 4 years ago, this port has some small enhancements that really made the game more playable than before, first the clunky control from the WiiU gamepad is now gone, so there's no need to look into the gigantic resistive touchscreen, secondly and most importantly, the game now has two new melee weapons, making the combat way more fun.

1605092021460106.jpg

The game takes place in a post apocalyptic London, in which we assume the role of a random survivor in a Zombie apocalypse. We must scavenge for items and weapons for a chance on surviving. One of the best ideas in the game is that If our player's character is killed by a zombie, our survivor will permanently die and become one of the many Zombies in the game. Now we must return to same place as a new survivor and reclaim everything from the now Zombified previous survivor. In the end the game is quite fun and has some great new ideas that if done with passion and with full commitment could become one of the best franchises from the overly recycled Ubisoft Library of titles.

1605092034000103.jpg

Damn dude you are on one hell of a roll with these platinums lately :D

I still don't know how you managed to survive zombi..... Not due to difficulty but it's just soo boring :P

Edited by Razza
  • Like 1

PLATINUM 106 - ZOMBI

1L5fb206.png

Enjoyment : 7,5 Difficult : 6,0

1605092021460106.jpg

The game takes place in a post apocalyptic London, in which we assume the role of a random survivor in a Zombie apocalypse. We must scavenge for items and weapons for a chance on surviving. One of the best ideas in the game is that If our player's character is killed by a zombie, our survivor will permanently die and become one of the many Zombies in the game.  Now we must return to same place as a new survivor and reclaim everything from the now Zombified previous survivor. In the end the game is quite fun and has some great new ideas that if done with passion and with full commitment could become one of the best franchises from the overly recycled Ubisoft Library of titles.

1605092034000103.jpg

Wow Marc you are on fire with all your new plats this year ! 

• Like 1

Damn dude you are on one hell of a roll with these platinums lately :D

I still don't know how you managed to survive zombi..... Not due to difficulty but it's just soo boring :P

Hahaha, thanks razza, it's actually a fun game is just fells short because we can see that ubisoft didn't spend much on the game. It was a launch game and a new IP for then, so if they ever do a sequel, I'm sure there's going to be more variety.

Wow Marc you are on fire with all your new plats this year !

Thanks Cassi :D by the way I watched the video you posted on Youtube, really awesome skills like always.

• Like 1

Glad to see you enjoyed Zombi. Same here mate, I'm actually having a lot of fun and should be done today or tomorrow.  A question though, you had any Jumpscares through the game ? Haha.  I found the Nursery to be quite creepy, but nothing too bad.

Congratulations  :wave:

• Like 1

PLATINUM 107 - TEARAWAY UNFOLDED

1Lf863b8.png

Date of Achievement : May 16th , 2016

Enjoyment : 8,5  Difficult : 4,0

Hardest Trophy : Completist 

Welcome to the papery World of Tearaway, where all your imagination and ideas come to life in one of the most unique and fresh experiences in recent memory in platforming game. Tearaway Unfolded is a re-imagination of the original game for the Vita, it basically makes this latest effort from Media Molecule a new game, with new areas, new collectibles and new areas.

We play as Iota or Atoi, a Messenger tasked with delivering a letter to a portal in the sky called 'the You', which has mysteriously been opened and while doing so, unleashing a swarm of small papery enemies called scraps. Go forth little one and embrace the path of uncertainty and deliver the message.

1605162059190118.jpg

Tearaway Unfolded is really a beautiful and unique game, where creativity plays a major whole and possibilities are endless making this latest effort from Media Molecule a highlight on their portfolio.

Recommend to all the LittleBigPlanet fans and those that are willing to experience a unique and creative new platformer.

• Like 3