Mah2c' Radiant Garden of Platinums

TwilightSpira

:yay:  CONGRATULATIONS BUDDY!! :D I knew you would be able to pull off an awesome platinum for this milestone and you went and smashed it dude  :highfive:

Thanks razza, hopefully it did the ultimate dazzle that i wanted for it :D happy to see you here

NICE WORK man! You're getting some sweet URs Annubis-style

2kDy5z.gif

Gratz mate :D

hahaha, thanks mate, after all i needed a full and total brutality for it, had to impress combo master :D

Congrats again bud :yay:. A very nice plat to have.

thanks bud, remember that your lets play helped a ton too, it feels really good knowing i could pull this platinum as milestone and with Dark souls so close to us, i'm confident that i can make the platinum my 8000 trophy

Good show Marc! Catherine for #100 is quite something.

thanks audio, i saw your post on the thread and Omar replied, but gold is just to help you get all endings, you need to redo at least 9 times to get all endings so if you do get gold you can just change the answers and get then all

Edited by Mah2c
  • Like 2

thanks bud, remember that your lets play helped a ton too, it feels really good knowing i could pull this platinum as milestone and with Dark souls so close to us, i'm confident that i can make the platinum my 8000 trophy

That's good to know bud :D. Yeah it's almost time for Dark Souls 3, have fun with that game bud. I'm looking forward to the vids.

And congrats with plat #101 :yay:.

• Like 1

PLATINUM 101 - FINAL FANTASY XIII-2

1L7dd851.png

Date of achievement :April, 9th  2016

Enjoyment : 9,0 Difficult : 4,0

Hardest trophy : Defragmented

Final Fantasy XIII-2 begins three years after the end of XIII, following the ultimate sacrifice and the release of Serah from crystal sleep, you must embark on a journey and discover the truth behind the disappearance of Lightning.

Taking control of Serah, she embarks alongside a man named Noel, after he claims that he met Lightning in Velhalla, where she now stands as the protector of the fallen and weakened goddess Etro, being also forgot by all others except Serah, creating paradoxes throughout time. 

30uwsq9.jpg

I wont forget you Light!

Regardless of the feedback and directions the series took with the game, XIII is one of the best from the series for me, XIII-2 isn't as good as the original game but it still delivers a fun and rewarding experience that will hook all players until the end. 

My return to the game is actually a funny one, like the original game, my time with was long before i became a trophy hunter, so i decided to go back to the roots and start my new streak of platinums with a long forgotten title, so i'm here Light, let's go together and change people's heart and history.

11smrfa.gif

• Like 3

Nice work again Mac! What other games do you have in mind for future plats?

Thanks Ra, i'll definitely go back to some old games on ps3 that i left unfinished that i loved back then, i can't platinum all games since i started because i don't have all discs anymore, but i would love to go back for some missions training trough :P have the best here now

You're just on fire sir, keep it up! ^_^

hahaha thank you my friend, happy you liked the direction i went with this one :P

• Like 2

PLATINUM 101 - FINAL FANTASY XIII-2

1L7dd851.png

Enjoyment : 9,0 Difficult : 4,0

Hardest trophy : Defragmented

Final Fantasy XIII-2 begins three years after the end of XIII, following the ultimate sacrifice and the release of Serah from crystal sleep, you must embark on a journey and discover the truth behind the disappearance of Lightning.

Taking control of Serah, she embarks alongside a man named Noel, after he claims that he met Lightning in Velhalla, where she now stands as the protector of the fallen and weakened goddess Etro, being also forgot by all others except Serah, creating paradoxes throughout time. 

I wont forget you Light!

Regardless of the feedback and directions the series took with the game, XIII is one of the best from the series for me, XIII-2 isn't as good as the original game but it still delivers a fun and rewarding experience that will hook all players until the end. 

My return to the game is actually a funny one, like the original game, my time with was long before i became a trophy hunter, so i decided to go back to the roots and start my new streak of platinums with a long forgotten title, so i'm here Light, let's go together and change people's heart and history.

I'm personally, not a big fan of the FFXIII games myself. I found the first one incredibly dull and I tried the others at a friend's and couldn't get into them. Didn't come here to bash the game though, I came here to congratulate you on your 101st platinum trophy. Nice to see you quickly surpass your 100 plat milestone, I just reached one of my own milestone platinums, #75 today with Dragon's Crown. Nice work on FFXIII-2 and on Catherine, 2016 is going to be a good year for you I think ;).

• Like 1

Thanks Ra, i'll definitely go back to some old games on ps3 that i left unfinished that i loved back then, i can't platinum all games since i started because i don't have all discs anymore, but i would love to go back for some missions training trough :P have the best here now

Ah, the backlog indeed! Sounds like a plan ,M7 Elite, best of luck man!

• Like 1

it's here :D 

I'm personally, not a big fan of the FFXIII games myself. I found the first one incredibly dull and I tried the others at a friend's and couldn't get into them. Didn't come here to bash the game though, I came here to congratulate you on your 101st platinum trophy. Nice to see you quickly surpass your 100 plat milestone, I just reached one of my own milestone platinums, #75 today with Dragon's Crown. Nice work on FFXIII-2 and on Catherine, 2016 is going to be a good year for you I think ;).

Thanks for stopping by James, don't worry :D actually is okay, we're all have different opinions and that's what's make all those experiences unique. I'm also on he minority here, i liked Crisis core more than the original VII.

Congratulations on making Dragon's crown a milestone, really a beautiful and fun game like all Vanillaware games 

Congrats on reaching 100 plats bud, its been a long time since i last visited your checklist :D

Keep up the good work!

Thanks Pedro, yeah that one was a special one and i had to make it happen 

Ah, the backlog indeed! Sounds like a plan ,M7 Elite, best of luck man!

Thanks Ra, also look what's finally here :P, now i'm among waters i like to travel 

• Like 3

PLATINUM 100 - CATHERINE 

1L21b6dd.png

Enjoyment : Kingdom_Hearts_tattoo_design_by_XxSoRAsH Difficult : 9,5

Hardest Trophy : A god is born/ the golden child

"When the night sky fills with glamour, a lovely story awaits you!"     2rdbtza.gif

Welcome to Catherine, the latest original game from the same creators that brought us the outstanding persona series. We take control of ,Vincent Brooks, who begins having strange nightmares after his girlfriend, Katherine, begins to talk about marriage and commitment. This matter becomes more complicated for him when he meets a girl named Catherine, and begins an affair with her, and the nightmares get more and more intense, a little bit like real life, don't you think?

2py9h6q.jpg

The main gameplay takes place in the Nightmare stages. In a nightmarish dreamworld inhabited by other men, who are represented as sheep, we must climb up giant staircases that are slowly collapsing and safely reach the top. Each stage is split up into numerous areas, culminating in a boss stage in which a nightmarish creature attempts to finish us once and for all, did i say i "asked for this? give me a break man"

Throughout the game, the choices we make during certain sections of the game will affect the development of Vincent's character and the route the story takes place, so what's your real intentions here bud?

2uxzjgy.jpg

Throughout my whole time with the game, i had the perfect example of how well crafted and rewarding the game was, from the get go you get yourself wrapped with one of the best stories i ever had the pleasure to be part of it. The game plays great, offers some of the trickiest puzzles i ever encountered in my life as gamer and rewards us with one hell of a ride, Catherine is indeed a game that made me feel proud of myself and i'm truly grateful that i had the chance to get this game as my new elite milestone. 

Lastly i want to thank my friends Zajac and Omar for helping me see the light at succeed on my quest for freedom , without you guys it wouldn't be possible, so cheers to you both too

a132j8.gif

Congrats with your 100 plat Marc ! And you plat also Final Fantasy XIII-2 , 2 very beautiful plats to have in your collection  :wub: Good luck with Dark Souls III  :)

• Like 2

Thanks for stopping by James, don't worry :D actually is okay, we're all have different opinions and that's what's make all those experiences unique. I'm also on he minority here, i liked Crisis core more than the original VII.

Congratulations on making Dragon's crown a milestone, really a beautiful and fun game like all Vanillaware games 

I thought Crisis Core looked awesome. The only other Final Fantasy VII title i played was Dirge of Ceberus which is a weaker game, but still fun in my books. It just needed more refinement. Maybe it'll get a HD remaster or remake, same with Crisis Core, they'd be awesome to have on PSVita or PS4.

• Like 1

PLATINUM 102 - METAL GEAR SOLID 3 SNAKE EATER HD ( VITA )

1L91657c.png

Date of achievement :April, 11th  2016

Enjoyment : 9,5 Difficult : 5,0

Hardest trophy : It ain't easy being green / Fashionista 

Set in the Cold war era Soviet Union in 1964, the story centers on FOX operative Naked Snake or should i say our badass Big Boss as he attempts to rescue a weapons designer, sabotage an experimental super weapon, and assassinate his defected former boss. While most games from the series was set on urban environments, Snake eater takes us to a jungle setting with lots of new features that made this game so unique and fresh back then. While the setting has changed, the game's focus remained with our favorite stealth/infiltration combo, so man up and show who's indeed the boss of the jungle in this wonderful port of a outstanding game.

20gd40l.jpg

The vita version shares the same quality of the ps3 release version, apart from being a HD release, the game also features some new gimmicks on gameplay that used the touch pad and the touch screen, so i'm sure you will have a blast looking for some green in this indeed grassy environment .

The platinum isn't hard like the previous game, mainly because it's all possible in any difficult setting, however grab yourself some extra hands and follow a video guide to all the collectibles in the game, especially the green one, 

2rnuavq.jpg

Yeah i'm talking to you!!

Lastly, this wouldn't be a metal gear game by Kojima without some hidden goods and troll/tease moments, so grab your binocular and some infra ray scopes and check for some goodies hidden throughout  the game 

1z3ruqt.jpg

Nell McAndrew sure looks hot on that poster :eyebrow:

You sure are greedy to receive gratz, aren't you my friend? :highfive:  Doesn't matter xD Congrats for another plat!

• Like 1

I thought Crisis Core looked awesome. The only other Final Fantasy VII title i played was Dirge of Ceberus which is a weaker game, but still fun in my books. It just needed more refinement. Maybe it'll get a HD remaster or remake, same with Crisis Core, they'd be awesome to have on PSVita or PS4.

Indeed James, the only game left from the excellent psp library that i really wanted a HD port. Crisis core was so good, especially because i relate and like Zach more than cloud, so was really good seeing how everything started, plus Seph is there too.

As far as series goes, 10, 4, 6, 8 and 9 are my favorites followed by 13 and 7, so it's all good, we all have different likes and dislikes

Just please love Kingdom Hearts as much as i do and we're good :P

Nell McAndrew sure looks hot on that poster :eyebrow:

You sure are greedy to receive gratz, aren't you my friend? :highfive:  Doesn't matter xD Congrats for another plat!

hahah, thanks my friend, it just went like a frenzy streak, don't worry now, I'm busy with Dark Souls 3 and no other game can grasp my attention :P

B)

Congrats with your 100 plat Marc ! And you plat also Final Fantasy XIII-2 , 2 very beautiful plats to have in your collection  :wub: Good luck with Dark Souls III  :)

Thanks Cassi, it means a lot, FFXIII-2 is indeed a beautiful and fun game, now my real fun begins with Dark Souls 3

Edited by Mah2c
  • Like 2

PLATINUM 102 - METAL GEAR SOLID 3 SNAKE EATER HD ( VITA )

1L91657c.png

Date of achievement :April, 11th  2016

Enjoyment : 9,5 Difficult : 5,0

Hardest trophy : It ain't easy being green / Fashionista 

Set in the Cold war era Soviet Union in 1964, the story centers on FOX operative Naked Snake or should i say our badass Big Boss as he attempts to rescue a weapons designer, sabotage an experimental super weapon, and assassinate his defected former boss. While most games from the series was set on urban environments, Snake eater takes us to a jungle setting with lots of new features that made this game so unique and fresh back then. While the setting has changed, the game's focus remained with our favorite stealth/infiltration combo, so man up and show who's indeed the boss of the jungle in this wonderful port of a outstanding game.

20gd40l.jpg

The vita version shares the same quality of the ps3 release version, apart from being a HD release, the game also features some new gimmicks on gameplay that used the touch pad and the touch screen, so i'm sure you will have a blast looking for some green in this indeed grassy environment .

The platinum isn't hard like the previous game, mainly because it's all possible in any difficult setting, however grab yourself some extra hands and follow a video guide to all the collectibles in the game, especially the green one, 

2rnuavq.jpg

Yeah i'm talking to you!!

Lastly, this wouldn't be a metal gear game by Kojima without some hidden goods and troll/tease moments, so grab your binocular and some infra ray scopes and check for some goodies hidden throughout  the game 

1z3ruqt.jpg

Congrats Marc with your new awesome new plat ! Snake will be proud off you  B)  How go Dark Souls 3 so far ? 

_fs71_f_2013_153_6_0_mgs_box_by_gun345_d